cruise ship docking web site

the kids

cruisetimetables.com; cruisecal.com. Cruisecal is a pay site, but if you go to the menu bar and click on itinerary lookup, you can find your ship, itinerary, and who will be in port with you. Combine it with cruisetimetables, which covers more small European lines, and you get a pretty good picture. EM

This is what I do (as I have often found mistakes or lack of updating at one or two of the sites that get mentioned on threads like these): I'll find the actual website for each port we're going to. Many of them will have a "cruise ship calendar" (you can try using that as part of an advanced Google search). These will have often have more specific info (often including which berth the ship will be assigned to). Try it out.

This is what I do (as I have often found mistakes or lack of updating at one or two of the sites that get mentioned on threads like these): I'll find the actual website for each port we're going to. Many of them will have a "cruise ship calendar" (you can try using that as part of an advanced Google search). These will have often have more specific info (often including which berth the ship will be assigned to). Try it out.

I agree. That is the most accurate determination of where a ship will port.

Mike:)

Archived