Premium Balcony on Coral

Gistfamily

I am booking a cabin on Coral Princess for a Panama Canal trip in September. There are no mini-suites left. Princess is offering me a "Premium Balcony" instead, # C527. What is a premium balcony?

Princess classifies the staterooms on the Caribe deck premium due to the fact that the balconies are larger and are half covered. These cabin locations are popular with passengers so when Princess reclassified staterooms they were designated premium.

Vinnie

I am booking a cabin on Coral Princess for a Panama Canal trip in September. There are no mini-suites left. Princess is offering me a "Premium Balcony" instead, # C527. What is a premium balcony?

This is a nice cabin in a nice location with a double size balcony. I would accept it and ask to be wait listed for a mini if that is what you really want. Cabin C527 is a Cat. B2 balcony cabin. With few exceptions all balcony cabins have the same interior layout and space. The difference is only in the balcony size. Cabin C527 has a balcony which is approx. 9' x 9'. Most balcony cabins have balconies that are 9' x 5'.

Thank You I am going to wait list for a mini-suite.Are the balconies bigger?

The balconies for the minis on the Dolphin Deck are about the same size as the cabin C527. Some others are smaller about 9' x 5'. Look around the deck plans. Believe "D" deck balconies are uncovered, while cabin C527 is half covered half uncovered.

Thank You I am going to wait list for a mini-suite.Are the balconies bigger?

Check out this great link about the Coral and Island Princess balconies. These two ships are a little complicated with respect to balconies. Size is not the only consideration and these web pages cover it all.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Archived