Can you bring Curling Irons?

JPH814

Well after all is said and done on curling irons Mrs. K says she'll still be taking hers like she has for 15+ years and 10+ cruises. We've never taken our travel iron and, in fact, we're not even sure if we still have one. We do have a travel steamer and used to take it with us but read here years ago they supposedly weren't allowed so we stopped packing it. Should add that in all the years we took our steamer it was never mentioned or taken away from us on a cruise.

We do have a travel steamer and used to take it with us but read here years ago they supposedly weren't allowed so we stopped packing it.

We just rely on the good folks in the galley to do all our steaming - along with grilling, baking, frying, boiling and roasting. More relaxing...

We do have a travel steamer and used to take it with us but read here years ago they supposedly weren't allowed so we stopped packing it.

We just rely on the good folks in the galley to do all our steaming - along with grilling, baking, frying, boiling and roasting. More relaxing...

Guess I should have added that we also stopped taking along our fishing gear and hibachi. :rolleyes::D

It seems like it would be a huge bother to go to the hair salon twice a day just to get a few crinkles out of my hair. Even with a nice blow out, I wake up with crimps the next day.

Sorry. I misunderstood. I assumed you only meant for formal evenings.

Must look fabulous always!

A fantastic stylistic and a fantastic style/cut and you would be able to toss your curling iron and look fabulous all the time.

I have a great stylist - but that has little to do with it. I have long (past my shoulders) semi-straight baby fine hair and can't sleep or put a hair elastic in without crimping it. So flat iron = necessary.

Archived