when usually msc cruises send tickets?

world_trekker1

hello,

we have book a cruise with msc preziosa on 11 august from genova with a travel agency in athens.

we have already fully paid the cruise to the travel agency already 41 days before sail.

we have contact msc customer care and travel agency already many times

but untill today we have not receive any tickets nor any reply when the tickets will be send to us.

does anyone had a similar experience with msc before?

hello,

we have book a cruise with msc preziosa on 11 august from genova with a travel agency in athens.

we have already fully paid the cruise to the travel agency already 41 days before sail.

we have contact msc customer care and travel agency already many times

but untill today we have not receive any tickets nor any reply when the tickets will be send to us.

does anyone had a similar experience with msc before?

I received my tickets last week exactly 21 days before our cruise, (e-tickets posted to me by my travel agent) and by the way I had to pay the full balance 122 days before the cruise so you are lucky with only having paid the full balance 41 bays before embarkation.

Pete

Pete ... We are similar to you in the fact that we have been told that our balance is due on Saturday 20th July for the November 2nd sailing! what happened to 90 days thing ?

World_trekker ... How strange that you are able to pay so late, must remember to book my cruise in Greece next time we are there ... :)

dear sidari,

thanks for your reply.

also last summer was sailed by rci mariner of the seas was the same situation.

i had been told to make the balance payment 30 days before departure.

yes i can book your cruise to greece next time you want to came here:)

I used to use a TA but now book direct.

The UK T&CS state final payment no later than 63 days in advance, although I've occasionally paid later than that as they are really bad at issuing a reminder when the final payment is due.

When I used a TA they used to ask for payment at around 3 months in advance and when I challenged them on this (because of the MSC terms) they said they needed to get payment in plenty time before they had to pay MSC.

I received my docs from my TA on July 8 for my Aug. 4 sailing. (about 4 weeks prior)

Also received my docs on last Thursday, July 18 for the Aug. 11 sailing. (about 3 weeks prior).

We are all set to sail.

Happy cruising!

Archived