A review of my first ever Carnival cruise!

I just read your entire review and thank you. Can you tell me why you loved carnival. I too said no to Carnival but we are going with others and the price and itinerary fit our needs!

I cant explain it. It was just alot of fun and there was always something going on, not that i had the energy to do any of it LOL but i think just the fact that i could do something whenever i wanted to was what really made me enjoy it. There was also a ton of options for food and the entertainment (well at least the comedians) was really good!

ImageUploadedByForums1375054177.235198.jpg.39b7ad669a44f13872716bec67f00f57.jpg

Belize

ImageUploadedByForums1375054213.459598.jpg.356b61f6bbffb37054420543d3d301af.jpg

Hollywood beach, Florida

ImageUploadedByForums1375054247.857785.jpg.1019583cae55b2120afa93d165928431.jpg

Also hollywood beach florida minus the instagram effects LOL

ImageUploadedByForums1375054284.210305.jpg.b9ac48451c9be273924828a255ecbe0d.jpg

Good morning! The morning we were getting on the ship! :)

ImageUploadedByForums1375054328.679119.jpg.179e322ffa10b59df7aaf6f2bfe6e30c.jpg

The infamous crack, which by the way has spread so much i have to replace my entire windshield :(

Wowww good for him! We were going to move to Miami but i learned about the BSL laws there and said no way!

They just tried to overturn BSL and sadly it didnt go through :(

Drew volunteers 5-6 days a week at one of the highest kill shelters in the country (LA) and specifically focuses on the pits. He's leaving the film industry to try to work full time in animal rescue!

Drew volunteers 5-6 days a week at one of the highest kill shelters in the country (LA) and specifically focuses on the pits. He's leaving the film industry to try to work full time in animal rescue!

I love ppl like that!! My BF and i want to open a safe haven for pits and other dogs.

Ok i have to go watch RHONJ and then True Blood.

Grand cayman, last sea day, the ride back, some more pictures, and a list of tips are all i have left

Im a little sad which is why im kind of stalling. This review has made me re-live the cruise and i dont want it to end....again :(

Good review and my DH and I are pit lovers ourselves. I noticed ur signature and thought I'd say hello. Our state (MD) went a little loopy with pit laws for a year but fixed their idiotic problem a few months ago! Again nice review.

I think you are the one with the 'idiotic' problem. I have treated 100 dog bites this year. 97 were from pitbulls. When I close my eyes I can still see two sisters from 2 yrs ago that were basically eaten alive by their own pitbulls. They both lived, but it was a year or more of surgeries and skin grafts. One of them no longer has a left calf or left breast. The other sister will have what looks like an xray impression of one of the dogs theeth on her back forever. I am still not sure how that happened. Also the girl from last year that had her lips torn off by her gma's pitbull. I want some of those loopy laws around here.

I think you are the one with the 'idiotic' problem. I have treated 100 dog bites this year. 97 were from pitbulls. When I close my eyes I can still see two sisters from 2 yrs ago that were basically eaten alive by their own pitbulls. They both lived, but it was a year or more of surgeries and skin grafts. One of them no longer has a left calf or left breast. The other sister will have what looks like an xray impression of one of the dogs theeth on her back forever. I am still not sure how that happened. Also the girl from last year that had her lips torn off by her gma's pitbull. I want some of those loopy laws around here.

Please dont turn this into a place for hate!!!!! You dont like them then keep that to yourself. I am not on here spewing out statistics.

You probably just want the attention but if this turns into a bashing thread over the dogs that i love i will not come back.

There is always one!!!

I love the review so far and the pic of your pitbulls are beautiful. You have done right with them...It's kinda like racism...we as babies are not born to hate but are taught to hate by people that should never have kids. Same thing for dogs...some owners only teach their dogs to be aggressive. ..whether it's Pomeranians, collies, shepherds or pitbulls. The dogs are NOT the problems...the people are. The Michael Vicks of this world.

TIME TO CRUISE !!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

Yay! I got to see your pictures!

Again, loving your posts, your way of writing so that we all are living this cruise, and your thoughts on the good, the bad, and the ugly.

You should put this all together - the stories, and the pictures - into one of those books that you can order online. I have done this for a couple of my cruises, but my stories were a bit shorter and not as full of personality...LOL maybe I should take you on my next family cruise to be our record-keeper! You get a free cruise and I get someone to write our story! :p

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of your review.....

Yay! I got to see your pictures!

Again, loving your posts, your way of writing so that we all are living this cruise, and your thoughts on the good, the bad, and the ugly.

You should put this all together - the stories, and the pictures - into one of those books that you can order online. I have done this for a couple of my cruises, but my stories were a bit shorter and not as full of personality...LOL maybe I should take you on my next family cruise to be our record-keeper! You get a free cruise and I get someone to write our story! :p

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of your review.....

Thanks for the suggestion. I never thought of record keeping. I will look into it....and sure i will take you up on your offer of a free cruise ;) hehe

Seriously though thanks for the compliment :)

I love the review so far and the pic of your pitbulls are beautiful. You have done right with them...It's kinda like racism...we as babies are not born to hate but are taught to hate by people that should never have kids. Same thing for dogs...some owners only teach their dogs to be aggressive. ..whether it's Pomeranians, collies, shepherds or pitbulls. The dogs are NOT the problems...the people are. The Michael Vicks of this world.

TIME TO CRUISE !!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

Thanks! Dont worry i will continue my review. I use to have a professor that wouldnt allow us to email her until 24hrs after we got a grade back because if the grade was bad she didnt want is to be over aggresive about it. I should have waited to respond to that pit basher but i just couldnt help it

Oh well!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions right ;)

Thanks! Dont worry i will continue my review. I use to have a professor that wouldnt allow us to email her until 24hrs after we got a grade back because if the grade was bad she didnt want is to be over aggresive about it. I should have waited to respond to that pit basher but i just couldnt help it

Oh well!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions right ;)

I work at a vets office as a vet tech and pits are the most sweet loving dogs. I also have a lab/pit mix and he is so sweet and laid back. Some of the most aggressive breeds that come in are the smaller breeds.

Good review and my DH and I are pit lovers ourselves. I noticed ur signature and thought I'd say hello. Our state (MD) went a little loopy with pit laws for a year but fixed their idiotic problem a few months ago! Again nice review.

Thank you :) and thanks for saying hi!

I work at a vets office as a vet tech and pits are the most sweet loving dogs. I also have a lab/pit mix and he is so sweet and laid back. Some of the most aggressive breeds that come in are the smaller breeds.

I have heard this as well. My mom has a corgi mix and he dominates them. Its pretty funny to see a little dog have my two dogs hiding in a corner LOL

Archived