Just had to say..

SweetestOne

Excitement all around here too! Will soon be doing the single digits dance :D

Woot!!Woot!! and I LOVE your avatar!!! Norman Reedus fan since Boondock Saints came out on VHS!!! Can't wait until the new WD season starts!!!

Thank you!! Oh my!!! That's awesome!!! This is a special trip for us (10 year anniversary, belated honeymoon, my birthday and first time away without the kiddos) so I'm not sure we'll be able to book again right away but I'm hoping that we'll love it enough to convince ourselves to plan another trip sometime in the future! I love coming on here and seeing everyone's signatures of all of their cruises. It's really neat to hear everyone's stories and see all of their pictures! :)

That's awesome! We've turned ours into kind of a mega-celebration, too. My daughter just graduated high school in June, and will have her 18th birthday on the trip, and my husband & I's anniversary was 7/4 but we are waiting to really celebrate it on or trip. And, kind of like the honeymoon we never had. :)

My kids are going, though. But that's okay ... this will be their first *real* vacation, so we are all pretty excited.

I'm a little envious of those that get to cruise so frequently ... even though as far as I know I could be seasick the whole time and hate it!

Have a fabulous trip! And Happy Birthday!

They saw a commercial of Atlantis..and all they talk about is going there to play with dolphins lol.

My husband saw this same commercial ... and I told him that was a stop on one of the Magic's itineraries. I'm pretty sure this is how I'm going to get to book cruise #2.

And I will use the dolphins, too. I have no shame. lol

That's awesome! We've turned ours into kind of a mega-celebration, too. My daughter just graduated high school in June, and will have her 18th birthday on the trip, and my husband & I's anniversary was 7/4 but we are waiting to really celebrate it on or trip. And, kind of like the honeymoon we never had. :)

My kids are going, though. But that's okay ... this will be their first *real* vacation, so we are all pretty excited.

I'm a little envious of those that get to cruise so frequently ... even though as far as I know I could be seasick the whole time and hate it!

Have a fabulous trip! And Happy Birthday!

Cool!!! Congrats!!!!

Awww lol Don't worry about being seasick!! I was slightly concerned about that too but I'm hitting up the pharmacy today and all should be fine!! I DOUBT there's any way someone could hate a cruise!! ;)

Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful time too!!! :)

My husband saw this same commercial ... and I told him that was a stop on one of the Magic's itineraries. I'm pretty sure this is how I'm going to get to book cruise #2.

And I will use the dolphins, too. I have no shame. lol

Hahahaha!!! That's funny!!!

Our cruise does stop there (Fantasy) but it's just SO much money to go to Atlantis and do all of that. We thought about it but I just couldn't justify $200 pp to get into Atlantis for a few hours. :(

Archived