Did Carnival raise their prices today?

SOMBRERO6

I picked out a few 7 day cruises that we are interested in, earlier today. This afternoon I saw the prices have gone up............a lot! Do they raise and lower their prices? We are looking at next April. I saw several for under 400.00 and now I see they are over 500.00.

Mine dropped today for my balcony room. So did the ocean views but the interiors went up! .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

call your TA and have them put through the price drop for you.

TA's are a valuable asset.

Bill

Why not just call carnival yourself. You will be sure to get the price drop before it changes and don't have to worry about someone else doing their job, trying to reach them in a timely manner etc. For large groups and difficult itineraries TA are an asset but for a simple cruise it is easy enough to cut out the middle man(woman). When carnival corp doesn't have to pay out commissions to a TA than they can pass the cost savings onto the customer.

Why not just call carnival yourself. You will be sure to get the price drop before it changes and don't have to worry about someone else doing their job, trying to reach them in a timely manner etc. For large groups and difficult itineraries TA are an asset but for a simple cruise it is easy enough to cut out the middle man(woman). When carnival corp doesn't have to pay out commissions to a TA than they can pass the cost savings onto the customer.

I agree with almost all of your points.

I just have a question about CCL not having to pay the commission to a TA. In what way is it passed on the customer?

Bill

Archived