Did Carnival raise their prices today?

SOMBRERO6

I picked out a few 7 day cruises that we are interested in, earlier today. This afternoon I saw the prices have gone up............a lot! Do they raise and lower their prices? We are looking at next April. I saw several for under 400.00 and now I see they are over 500.00.

I picked out a few 7 day cruises that we are interested in, earlier today. This afternoon I saw the prices have gone up............a lot! Do they raise and lower their prices? We are looking at next April. I saw several for under 400.00 and now I see they are over 500.00.

The cruise I have been watching didn't change. Are you sure you are looking at the same type of rate as you did earlier?

My cove on the Breeze in Nov went down $6 pp yesterday – but is still higher than what I paid. No change today.

BUT to answer your question – yes the prices do change often – up to 6 times a day!!!

Carnival did extend the “fall and winter” sale for another month but sales are returning to normal so I wouldn’t be surprised to see these rock bottom prices that have been offered the past few months disappear soon.

If they raise the prices there must be a sale soon:rolleyes:

Since we booked in May ours went down $130 and now it is $20 higher than when we booked.. I figure they had lowered it so much they have to raise it so they can have a GREAT sale.. It will probably still be higher that where we are right now.. good thing for early saver.. I am waiting hoping it goes down after I make my final payment next week so I can start getting OBC..:D

I booked in early June, and by June 18 there were 3 small price drops, which were nice.

For the past 2 months not a budge up or down -- same fare every day.

My fare is really very reasonable, so I'm not complaining, but those few early drops sure set up some expectations!:o

I got another price drop today. Only $10, but hey - this is my 6th drop!

If anyone has Halloween week open, and wants to do a cruise, come on and join us. Very reasonable rates and we are organizing a meet n greet on the first sea day, 2 hour open bar! :D

I think the interior prices on my cruise went up, at least they seem really close to the balcony price I got. I'm not expecting any price drops until maybe after the Early Saver final payment date - I think my cruise must be a spring vacation week (it is for us), because the prices the week before mine and the week after mine are lower than what we have.

I got another price drop today. Only $10, but hey - this is my 6th drop!

If anyone has Halloween week open, and wants to do a cruise, come on and join us. Very reasonable rates and we are organizing a meet n greet on the first sea day, 2 hour open bar! :D

What Halloween cruise are you taking??!

Carnival raises (some) prices multiple times every day. They also lower (some) prices multiple times every day. Some of those changes are large, some of them are very small. It's all driven by dynamic software that monitors supply, demand, and time remaining to the sail date.

Similar pricing models are used by all cruise lines, airlines, and many other industries.

I just saw the interior on the Glory in the first week of November dropped to $289 for 7 day eastern carib. Had been running between 319-359. It pops up when I look for my November Glory cruise so I just saw that big drop. On my cruise the interiors have been generally trending down but are in the same range since May.

Archived