? noise on deck 11, under the Garden cafe.

scfc60

Hi, We are going on the Jade in several weeks, and I we are on deck 11 underneath the Garden Café. I wondered if anyone could tell me if this café is used for breakfast? and if so is it very noisy?

Garden Cafe is the buffet and is open for three meals a day. Set up starts about 6 am and they are open until about 9-10 pm every night. Noise should not be too bad.

Many thanks, I was beginning to panic a little after realising this !!!!!.

You will need to compare deck plans for deck 12 and 11 to get a better idea. Some areas will have more noise than others.

We were recently on the DAWN, under the far end of the cafe. There was some noise, but not too much. Even with very little noise, I would pick deck 9 or 10 over deck 11. We did not switch as we were in a mini-suite.

I guess it depends on exactly which cabin you have and what is exactly above you. If you have a carpeted area above you then no problems - if you have a hard floor area (think inside cabin) you might get some furniture shifting and floor cleaning noise.

Hi, We are going on the Jade in several weeks, and I we are on deck 11 underneath the Garden Café. I wondered if anyone could tell me if this café is used for breakfast? and if so is it very noisy?

We were in a mini-suite on the Jade and had noise all night long. I could hear carts moving, etc. My husband slept like a baby (one that sleeps... not cries.) We had a wonderful cruise, but I won't pick that area again. Just saying...

Nancy

We were in a mini-suite on the Jade and had noise all night long. I could hear carts moving, etc. My husband slept like a baby (one that sleeps... not cries.) We had a wonderful cruise, but I won't pick that area again. Just saying...

"Just saying" doesn't do any good without identifying the exact cabin that you're talking about - just saying..

Generally starboard side (the side that tables are on) is safer pick, especially towards the aft where there is not too much galley traffic at night. We have sailed in 11100 and 11102 on Pearl and had no noise problems what so ever.

Hi Nancy

May I ask what cabin you were in? We are booked for 11612 and 11610. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cabins from about 11598 to 11620 are right under Garden Cafe galley. I'd try to change cabins if possible.

"Just saying" that doesn't do any good without identifying the exact cabin that you're talking about - just saying..

Sorry, I can't remember the cabin number but it was more aft than midship. I wasn't trying to be rude about 'just saying'. I was 'just saying' that our cabin under the buffet was noisy during the night. I thought that was the question. You, however, do seem to be ...

Nancy

Hi Nancy

May I ask what cabin you were in? We are booked for 11612 and 11610. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I really don't remember. It has been several years. I tried to look it up in my cruise history, but all it said was mini-suite. I don't even remember if it was port or starboard. I guess I'm not much help. Sorry.

Nancy

Sorry, I can't remember the cabin number but it was more aft than midship. I wasn't trying to be rude about 'just saying'. I was 'just saying' that our cabin under the buffet was noisy during the night. I thought that was the question. You, however, do seem to be ...

There are still almost 50 mini-suites plus the same amount of insides on deck 11 under Garden Cafe that runs almost the third of the ship length and good majority of them are just fine, my point was that that kind of answer in general doesn't help with anything else than to be scared about all the cabins there. With pool area, kids and teens clubs, gym etc on deck 12, I think that starboard side cabins under Garden Cafe are amongst the best ones on deck 11 both noise and location wise.

Many thanks for your responses. We are in cabin 11110 which is starboard and we have booked a mini-suite, so limited to which deck we could pick. As it is so close now I am not sure we will be able to change. May just have to pack some ear plugs, just in-case. Will defiantly check on here before booking our next cruise.

Jean :o

Many thanks for your responses. We are in cabin 11110 which is starboard and we have booked a mini-suite, so limited to which deck we could pick. As it is so close now I am not sure we will be able to change. May just have to pack some ear plugs, just in-case. Will defiantly check on here before booking our next cruise.

Jean :o

That cabin should be just fine at night. There might be some noise when they are cleaning after Garden Cafe has closed but there shouldn't be mentionable noise from the galley all night long.

That cabin should be just fine at night. There might be some noise when they are cleaning after Garden Cafe has closed but there shouldn't be mentionable noise from the galley all night long.

Many thanks

Archived