Majesty unanswered questions and updates

Hi all. I will be sailing on the Majesty tomorrow and will report back on Friday. If you have any unanswered questions about the ship or want current information about the ship I will be happy to help. I love older more traditional ships and Majesty is a long time favorite of mine. I have had outstanding Gold Anchor service and excellent cuisine on her on my previous five cruises. Can't wait to embark for number six.

Is it supposed to be 4/27/15? We are thinking of booking that one .

That date is really close to the end dates for Royal's typical scheduling, so I don't know if that's really the last sailing, or just how far out the schedule goes.

That date is really close to the end dates for Royal's typical scheduling, so I don't know if that's really the last sailing, or just how far out the schedule goes.

I jut got off MJ on Friday. I was told that she will remain in the fleet at least through the 2015/2016 winter season.

I jut got off MJ on Friday. I was told that she will remain in the fleet at least through the 2015/2016 winter season.

Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived