Just off the Carnival Breeze

CurlyQ132

Thanks for the review - Can you tell me what dining time you had - we are doing the 8:15 and was wondering what dining room you were in.

Can you tell me more about the ship - what areas did you love? Did the ship ever feel crowded? Is there a not to be missed something on the ship?

We have not done this size ship so I am super excited :D

Glad to hear you had a great trip

We did the 6pm dining in the Blush Dining Room. We loved the afternoons in the Tides Pool area in the back of the ship. It was less crowded. The ship occassionally felt crowded but it was to be expected with that many people. Wasn't a big deal for us, just had to wait a little longer at times. We went one day to Tea Time and enjoyed that and we also went to a cooking demonstration in the Fahrenheit Restaurant which was fun and delicious. Enjoy your trip.

Good to see you enjoyed the cruise. DW and I are thinking of sailing Breeze for the 6 day sailing. Ports on the 8 day are more appealing, but DW doesn't want to sail that long.

If we had the time we would have loved to do the 8 day cruise too. The stops seem very nice. But since it is a newer ship and there were four of us it would have also been a lot more money. However, we loved our time on the 6 day. So whichever you decide, it is a wonderful ship and you should have a great time. Enjoy!

I missed the seriousness in this.

OP, I apologize if you took offense. I like to see pictures with reviews but I don't REALLY think the thread is worthless. That would be making things way too serious. I am very happy you had a great time. I thought the icon was cute and had no idea people would take it so personally. I've seen it used dozens of times and never seen anyone upset about its use.

Thanks for the explanation. You have redeemed yourself. :)

leaving Sunday....Would love to hear more about the ship...

The ship is beautiful, clean and much bigger than the other ships we sailed on. The layout if similar to the other carnival ships. If you have any specific questions, please ask.

We did the 6pm dining in the Blush Dining Room. We loved the afternoons in the Tides Pool area in the back of the ship. It was less crowded. The ship occassionally felt crowded but it was to be expected with that many people. Wasn't a big deal for us, just had to wait a little longer at times. We went one day to Tea Time and enjoyed that and we also went to a cooking demonstration in the Fahrenheit Restaurant which was fun and delicious. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks for your reply

The tides pool sounds nice, I take it this is separate from the Serenity area. Do you know if there is a pool in the serenity area?

I love the idea of the cooking class, we'll have to look into this.

Thanks for the report! What seating did you have for dinner? I've always done late but switched us to anytime so we'll see how this goes. 55 more days! :D

So jealous, I have 403 days left:(. I guess I'll have to cruise vicariously through my fellow cruise critic member vacations:p.

Edited by MsMot

Thanks for your reply

The tides pool sounds nice, I take it this is separate from the Serenity area. Do you know if there is a pool in the serenity area?

I love the idea of the cooking class, we'll have to look into this.

I didn't check out the serenity area, but I believe there are only hot tubs in this area.

good luck....being in the heart of hurricane season....smooth saling I hope!

Don't worry about hurricane season. We sailed this week during Tropical Storm Dorian. I was panicked before I left. The captain does everything possible to keep you away from bad weather. We had two ports switched so that we could enjoy a sunny hot day. If I hadn't listened to the weather before I left I never would have known it was even going on while I was on the ship. Relax and enjoy, leave the worrying for someone else.

I didn't check out the serenity area, but I believe there are only hot tubs in this area.

Thanks - I am sure I'll be spending quality time in the Tides Pool area :)

Thanks for the review - Can you tell me what dining time you had - we are doing the 8:15 and was wondering what dining room you were in.

Can you tell me more about the ship - what areas did you love? Did the ship ever feel crowded? Is there a not to be missed something on the ship?

We have not done this size ship so I am super excited :D

Glad to hear you had a great trip

Fixed time dining is done on both levels of the aft Blush dining room and the upper level of the Sapphire dining room.

The Brunch and breakfast on port days is in the Sapphire dining room and breakfast on debarkation morning is in the Blush dining room.

Hi! How many "formal" nights and which nights were they?

Do you recall what time the saphirre dining room opens on port days? I've never had breakfast in the main dining room...might be better than the mayhem on lido!

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

I was on a B2B with the 1st week being the 6 day (Sun to Sat) and the 1st Formal night was on Monday the 2nd night of the cruise, then the 2nd formal night was on Thursday night.

On the 8 day (Sat to Sun) the 1st formal night was on Sunday and the last one was on Friday.

It's pretty typical fleetwide for the 1st formal night to be the 1st seaday and the 2nd formal night to be the night before the last night of the cruise.

Open seating traditional breakfast on port days was from 7:00 to 9:00. The brunch on sea days was from 8:30 to 1:00