Future cruise certificate

Not really sure how the deposit works. I went online and booked a cruise put down the 500.00 deposit for two...... now when I mail my certificate in will I get my deposit back. The cabin total is 1780.00 and the certificate is for 2000.00. And I do lose the 220.00:(:(

Not really sure how the deposit works. I went online and booked a cruise put down the 500.00 deposit for two...... now when I mail my certificate in will I get my deposit back. The cabin total is 1780.00 and the certificate is for 2000.00. And I do lose the 220.00:(:(

The Future Cruise Certificate (I would LOVE to know how you got one for $2000!!!) has instructions printed on it about how to redeem it.

You should call Royal Caribbean and have them explain it to you.

I did call,I was told the first time she was not sure . So I called the second time and was told I would either get obc or refund on my card . So I turn to here to see if anybody else has gone thru this . I was handed A VERY VERY hot plate that burn my hand, that it blister in several spots.:mad:

I did call,I was told the first time she was not sure . So I called the second time and was told I would either get obc or refund on my card . So I turn to here to see if anybody else has gone thru this . I was handed A VERY VERY hot plate that burn my hand, that it blister in several spots.:mad:

Wow. I had something similar happened to me. I got nowhere near that much money! I hope that you healed quickly.

:)

I think that the complication is that you made the reservation on line.

I suggest that you call Crown & Anchor. They are often very good at straightening things out.

(800) 526-9723

Good luck!

:)

We paid for the cruise booking with our credit card (it was less thab 60 days from sailing) and then a credit was issued to our credit card. It took less than 10 days from submission of the FCC to receiving the credit.

We had a FCC, also. Yes, you will lose any value that you do not use on a single cruise. It says on the certificate that this is the case.

We were careful to use all of it. :p Can you upgrade your cabin to take advantage of the full value? [just a thought]

I wanted to add that is was difficult to use this certificate. We used a TA. She indicated that she was on the phone with RCL for 45 minutes - hour at the time to get this settled.

Good luck.

Archived