heated pool on Adventure ?

We are looking at a baltic cruise in June 2014 on the Adventure. We have never been on this particular ship and I am wondering if it has a heated pol like the Navigator in the solarium. Not having a heated pool in cold waters is a deal breaker for me so I really need to know before we book.

Thanks for the information.

We were on Adventure for the last two weeks. There are two main pools in the centre of the lido deck, plus one for adults only in the solarium and one for children only. Of the two main ones, it varied enormously, one would be hot, one would be cold, the next day they would be different. However when I say hot and cold, cold was never freezing, you would catch your breath a bit when getting in then be OK - warm could be very warm indeed. They were crowded throughout the day, probably quieter early in the morning and there were usually a few people splashing about after dinner.

I have been in adventure of the sea last year. Adventure of the sea has a pool heated with a glass ceiling that can be closed during bad weather.

Adventure of the Seas nor any of the other Voyager Class ships have a retractable roof. The retractable roofs are features on Vision and Radiance Class ships.

Adventure of the Seas nor any of the other Voyager Class ships have a retractable roof. The retractable roofs are features on Vision and Radiance Class ships.

Glad you cleared that up because I was on AOS last week and couldn't remember seeing any signs of a roof in solarium area which I went to several times. The pool was not heated but warmed quickly on sunny days.

Archived