Malaga help please

winchman

Just back

Took the 110 Bus about £10 for 6 of us to Torromolinos ( spelling?)

Found a very good skate board shop so lad was well impressed, had a good mooch a beer and shopping and got back in time for the boat so a good day out and cheap too

Just back

Took the 110 Bus about £10 for 6 of us to Torromolinos ( spelling?)

Found a very good skate board shop so lad was well impressed, had a good mooch a beer and shopping and got back in time for the boat so a good day out and cheap too

Thanks for posting after you got back. Often I read the questions and wonder how it worked out for the OP.

Thanks for posting after you got back. Often I read the questions and wonder how it worked out for the OP.

Thanks

I feel its vital to post how we got on so others can use the info, just waiting for the next trip now.

I also place reviews on trip advisor of all our visits

Malaga is actually a great "gateway" port to lots of places in the south of Spain. With a rental car there are an amazing number of options for day trips. For example, on our most recent visit (last November) we rented a car and drove to the hilltop village of Mijas where we stopped for a morning coffee break. Then we drove all the way to Ronda (we have enjoyed this city ever since we spent a few days there many years ago) where we enjoyed the view of the Gorge, did a little shopping, and stumbled on a restaurant that had excellent Paella. Then we drove back towards Malaga but had enough time to stop for a couple of hours at Puerto Banjus (kind of a coastal Rodeo Drive). And this is just one example. Another nice drive would be to go the opposite direction to Nerja and some of the other places around this part of the coast.

Hank

Archived