Cabins

moonbee73

I am going to be sailing on the Pride in January with another family, I was wondering if the cabin size would be to small for 4 people. I think they will be cramped in there but they are trying to save money. Any thoughts

Well its not as big as a hotel room for sure, but people do manage. I assume they are in a 185 s.f. cabin, about 10 X 18 1/2, including the area where the bathroom and closet space is. They can store suitcases under the beds to save room in the closets. The closets are fairly roomy.

I am going to be sailing on the Pride in January with another family, I was wondering if the cabin size would be to small for 4 people. I think they will be cramped in there but they are trying to save money. Any thoughts

What kind of cabin are you thinking of? If it's a regular cabin, who will climb up onto the bunks? I guess it depends on your age bracket too, how much space you want to share.

Also, food for thought. is what each other's normal habits are. Once I met a lady who cruised with a friend, didn't realize how different being friends at home and being friends sharing a cabin can be. Didn't work out well. One was early riser, one wanted certain t.v. shows,etc

I reread the first post, are you thinking of sharing a cabin or is it the other family trying to squeeze 4 in the cabin?

4 adults will be a right fit but it can be done....the most we've ever had in a room was 3. If you're not gonna be in the room but only to sleep you would be fine.

The biggest problem you'll run into is finding times for the bathroom and shower. My suggestion to you would be to have a couple people plan to shower in the spa. The showers in the spa are large and available for use.....people often forget about them

Archived