Updated Dry-Dock Schedule

Does anyone have any information on what changes on the Ecstasy ship? It comes out of dry dock 2 days before our trip on the 26th! :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

I was interested in the Ecstasy dry dock as well...but when I went to do a MOCK booking, it actually shows Oct 17th as a sail date, when it isn't supposed to be out of drydock until Oct. 24th,

I was interested in the Ecstasy dry dock as well...but when I went to do a MOCK booking, it actually shows Oct 17th as a sail date, when it isn't supposed to be out of drydock until Oct. 24th,

Interesting... I will have to look into this. Information is subject to change since this drydock is still about a year away.

I just looked again at the booking engine and October 17 is not showing on my end. The earliest sail date I am seeing is October 24.

Looks like Long Beach will be missing its Inspiration between Nov 4-18. I'm going to miss it on Monday and Friday.

l Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle, Inspiration, and Imaginaton (after 1/26/14) from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Looks like Long Beach will be missing its Inspiration between Nov 4-18. I'm going to miss it on Monday and Friday.

l Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg"I can see Carnival Miracle, Inspiration, and Imaginaton (after 1/26/14) from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Based on your signature do you really live where you can see the ships from your house? I think it would be cool to be able to see the ships from my house!

I put together a dry-dock schedule for all of the Carnival ships. The schedule includes the last known dry-dock and the upcoming dry-dock (if one is scheduled) for each ship.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-drydock-schedule.html

The schedule does not have what all of the ships are getting because this information has not yet been made public for all ships. I compiled the information using Carnival's website, go CCL, and John Heald's Blog/Facebook.

And of course, the information is subject to change (Carnival can change their mind!)

Let me know what you think! Hope this helps someone!

THANKS for posting this! I love it. Going on Legend in August just before she goes to Australia and wondered when the dry dock was going to be.

Based on your signature do you really live where you can see the ships from your house? I think it would be cool to be able to see the ships from my house!

Yes we are about five miles down the coast from the QM. If I get up early enough I can watch them come into port.

100_7606.jpg100_7621.jpg

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Edited by ccruisequeen

Yes we are about five miles down the coast from the QM. If I get up early enough I can watch them come into port.

100_7606.jpg100_7621.jpg

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Thank you for sharing the photos!

• 3 weeks later...
They updating their electrical and engine rooms so that if there is a fire in an engine room, there are 'redundant' systems to run the hotel services and minimum propulsion so the ship is not completely dead in the water. It's a safety and comfort thing for passengers, to avoid the latest Triumph and older Splendor problems.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Other ships like the Imagination and Inspiration are both having 2 week drydocks. I'm pretty sure they are getting the added redundancies.

In the whole "which ship is going to be upgraded" episode, the 40+ day drydock for the Magic is the most mysterious.

What do you think about the Carnival Freedom DryDock?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I put together a dry-dock schedule for all of the Carnival ships. The schedule includes the last known dry-dock and the upcoming dry-dock (if one is scheduled) for each ship.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-drydock-schedule.html

The schedule does not have what all of the ships are getting because this information has not yet been made public for all ships. I compiled the information using Carnival's website, go CCL, and John Heald's Blog/Facebook.

And of course, the information is subject to change (Carnival can change their mind!)

Let me know what you think! Hope this helps someone!

Thank you for posting the dry dock schedule!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app