Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

The nearest I have to bees is a jar of manuka honey in the cupboard :)

Hi dad,

Bathroom cupboard I hope .... that's for rubbing in ... not eating .....

Hope you've taken the boa off now that you and mum have come back from the operation. Think I got that right. Love to Mum. About me inheritance dad. Please send three and sixpence, we're goin' to a dance.

:)

Hi dad,

Bathroom cupboard I hope .... that's for rubbing in ... not eating .....

Hope you've taken the boa off now that you and mum have come back from the operation. Think I got that right. Love to Mum. About me inheritance dad. Please send three and sixpence, we're goin' to a dance.

It's a laugh a minute on here isn't it?

Lady Lux nicked a jar of it the other week to put on a cut that one of her horses had,all I get is an Elastoplast and the bill £32 a jar at Waitrose if you please.

Funnily enough .. it's 2! She has 1!

I'm not postiing any pictures of my motors,I can't deal with begging letters:)

We have enough trouble with big issue sellers throwing themselves on the bonnet

Edited by Mr Luxury

It's a laugh a minute on here isn't it?

Lady Lux nicked a jar of it the other week to put on a cut that one of her horses had,all I get is an Elastoplast and the bill £32 a jar at Waitrose if you please.

Well ... it's worth nickin' it. You only get a warning first time so if she has a no claim record - she's fine. Did she tie you up outside when she went in?

Did she nick any mushrooms whilst she was there? She mentioned that you didn't eat your mushrooms last week, and said I might have to wait for a while my three and fourpence. Eat your mushrooms dad!

:D

I'm not postiing any pictures of my motors,I can't deal with begging letters:)

We have enough trouble with big issue sellers throwing themselves on the bonnet

I get beggin' letters! "STOP POSTIN'.... " they say!

Mum said you bought a bonnet. Bit strange. Still.

Well ... it's worth nickin' it. You only get a warning first time so if she has a no claim record - she's fine. Did she tie you up outside when she went in?

Did she nick any mushrooms whilst she was there? She mentioned that you didn't eat your mushrooms last week, and said I might have to wait for a while my three and fourpence. Eat your mushrooms dad!

No you silly old sausage she nicked it from the kitchen cupboard not from Waitrose.

I then had to go to Waitrose to get some more for my porridge.

Now we have a new home would any SS cruiser recently on one of the ships be able to shine some light on some of the included wines that are available.

I ask as another poster has been having sleepless nights waiting in anticipation for someone to be forthcoming with just a dribble of viticulture essence.

I would be very Grapeful.:)

I am also intensely curious about wines available on board. Both, complimentary, and reserve list.

Am sailing on July 11 Med cruise on Silver Spirit. First time on SS. We normally charter a small sailboat with cpt and chef, so this is all new for us. Looking forward.

Sophia

I love the twaddle!

Hope you had a great cruise. We had a fantastic time. Just booked for December 2015 - ages away but something to look forward to.

Karin

I am also intensely curious about wines available on board. Both, complimentary, and reserve list.

Am sailing on July 11 Med cruise on Silver Spirit. First time on SS. We normally charter a small sailboat with cpt and chef, so this is all new for us. Looking forward.

Venice to Istanbul must be one of the finest ..... enjoy your cruise .... and the wine.

Sophia

I love the twaddle!

Hope you had a great cruise. We had a fantastic time. Just booked for December 2015 - ages away but something to look forward to.

Karin

Really enjoyed my cruise thank you Karin, my next voyage is October on the Whisper, that seems like an age away but time soon passes!

S:)

Good Morning :)

It's absolutely piddlin down here, typical June l guess:rolleyes:

I see there's an interesting documentary on this evening about JFK...nor sure if l should watch it as I'm flying in there in Oct....l get paranoid about taking paracetamol in with me! :eek:

S

Starting to piddle here as well.

Getting prepared for a day by myself tommorow as she is up to town to have her hair done.

Evidently only one person in the whole wide world is entrusted with this major and important job. He has known her since she was young and charges enough to feed a family up North for several weeks ( ;) ) and she has to go every six weeks or so for a complete renovation.

Basically I have my chap come to the house every month or two and I can have him come for 30 visits for one of her hair jobs. And he comes to me, and she takes the train up to London. And obviously all the shops must be cleared of stock. A long way to go without shopping isn't it? She doesn't look that much different when she returns but the drill is that I must tell her how nice her hair is otherwise things go very quiet if I forget.

Still .. treats tommorow for me of things she doesn't really like to eat. So it's a whole crispy Peking duck with pancakes, pointed cabbage, red pepper, celery, bean sprout and a mix of plum sauce with ginger and chilli - my own concoctions. And a bottle of Fino.

And I also plan to play around with some popcorn and see if I can make something decent.

I hope everyone is watching Brenda open Parliament today on the Beeb.

Hope everyone stands up at the appropriate moment!

Most definately watched it....love it...also very nice to see the lady in waiting l had the pleasure of dining with on board last year was in attendance today.

Trying to plan my April 2015 soiree......as well as deciding which seat to book in CW in October :rolleyes:

Do l want someone climbing over my feet or do l want to clamber over theirs :eek: decisions!

Most definately watched it....love it...also very nice to see the lady in waiting l had the pleasure of dining with on board last year was in attendance today.

Trying to plan my April 2015 soiree......as well as deciding which seat to book in CW in October :rolleyes:

Do l want someone climbing over my feet or do l want to clamber over theirs :eek: decisions!

All those men in tights and ....are we allowed to say ... Black Rod! :eek:

Did you hear the sound of clunking page boy!? Thought the fanfare at the entrance was ropey. Interesting hearing the Whip being interviewed about his practice run to the Palace to be held "hostage". He says he asked the guards what would actually happen if the Queen didn't return to the Palace and they evidently said with real seriousness that they would shoot and kill him!

I bet you were pleased to see your dining friend.

Where was Lux?:confused:

747?