Strange letter from Bank of America

I work for BofA (ever since they took over Merrill Lynch), and just about everything they do is strange and makes no sense!

HAHA!! You should try working in pharmacy - everyone we meet is strange and makes no sense AND they're all on drugs!!

Bob, or others, I changed my mind. The LD cruise is only 3 nights, I probably won't even spend $100. If I apply now, in August to use my points on a cruise in December, will I be OK even though the points expire in October? In other words, I'm redeeming the points before they expire even though the cruise is after they expire? Sorry, first time using points and I DO NOT want to lose them! :o

HAHA!! You should try working in pharmacy - everyone we meet is strange and makes no sense AND they're all on drugs!!

Bob, or others, I changed my mind. The LD cruise is only 3 nights, I probably won't even spend $100. If I apply now, in August to use my points on a cruise in December, will I be OK even though the points expire in October? In other words, I'm redeeming the points before they expire even though the cruise is after they expire? Sorry, first time using points and I DO NOT want to lose them! :o

I applied some of my points about a month ago for my Dec. cruise...you will be fine....the points will technically be "redeemed" before they expire..

Archived