Should I cancel FTTF?

missypriss19

When I booked cruise for September I booked FTTF with it. I however have done another cruise so it will make my September cruise my platinum cruise. Boarding docs already are updated and say platinum.

So my question is do I need FTTF. I have 3 other roommates all of them are not platinum. I know they will get the priority embarkation, debarkation and tendering with me. But is there any other perks that they would not get without the FTTF program.

Any help would be appreciated. Just want to double check prior to cancelling my FTTF.

When I booked cruise for September I booked FTTF with it. I however have done another cruise so it will make my September cruise my platinum cruise. Boarding docs already are updated and say platinum.

So my question is do I need FTTF. I have 3 other roommates all of them are not platinum. I know they will get the priority embarkation, debarkation and tendering with me. But is there any other perks that they would not get without the FTTF program.

Any help would be appreciated. Just want to double check prior to cancelling my FTTF.

Cancel the FTTF. Platinum gets you everything and as long as your cabin mates are on the same account so will they

They will get priority embarkation and disembarkation. I've sailed with cabinmates who weren't Platinum. Their individual FunPasses and luggage tags also say Priority.

Did a B2B last year - solo on Leg 1 and had a friend join me on Leg 2. So she didn't even board with me but she still got Priority boarding because she was rooming witwh me.

And if you do have a tender port, I believe you can all get the priority tender together. Just ask at the service desk.

I'd definitely spend that $50 on something/anything else.

W

So my question is do I need FTTF. I have 3 other roommates all of them are not platinum. I know they will get the priority embarkation, debarkation and tendering with me. But is there any other perks that they would not get without the FTTF program. .

as long as they are in the same cabin you will all board together. You all will have instant access to the cabin.

You will get ONE gift and ONE plate of strawberries. all the other perks are yours.

you are paying for something that you already get for free-- cancel the FTTF

as long as they are in the same cabin you will all board together. You all will have instant access to the cabin.

You will get ONE gift and ONE plate of strawberries. all the other perks are yours.

you are paying for something that you already get for free-- cancel the FTTF

What about those that have suite and are not platinum yet:( do they need to keep the FFTF. They have priority with tenders?

Platinum gets FTTF free and FTTF covers everyone in the cabin. Cancel your purchase, but make sure FTTF stays on your documents. It might not come back until after your other cruise but should be there for this cruise because of the Platinum.

Platinum gets FTTF free and FTTF covers everyone in the cabin. Cancel your purchase, but make sure FTTF stays on your documents. It might not come back until after your other cruise but should be there for this cruise because of the Platinum.

Yeah I made sure that my docs said platinum prior to cancelling it and yes I did cancel it

What about those that have suite and are not platinum yet:( do they need to keep the FFTF. They have priority with tenders?

Tender priority is only for Platinum, Diamond, and FTTF. Suites get you priority embarkation. No other special perks for booking them.

you need to keep the FTTF for tender priorities.

(I honestly never had to get off with the first wave of passengers)

Archived