Upsell Fairy!

rhodester

She called today with an offer I couldn't refuse. I had booked a balcony on the Liberty for $599 a person for Sept. 7 (seven nights) and she upgraded us to an Ocean Suite for an additional $200 per person. My first upsell call in 12 cruises and our first suite ever!

Heck, the $599 was a GREAT deal to start with, now the upgrade even makes it better. How the heck did you get a balcony for less then $100 a night?

Early September is usually a very cheap time to cruise. Parents don't take their kids out of school at that time.

She called today with an offer I couldn't refuse. I had booked a balcony on the Liberty for $599 a person for Sept. 7 (seven nights) and she upgraded us to an Ocean Suite for an additional $200 per person. My first upsell call in 12 cruises and our first suite ever!

Congratulations on your good fortune today! Hope you enjoy that suite. Have a great cruise!

Heck, the $599 was a GREAT deal to start with, now the upgrade even makes it better. How the heck did you get a balcony for less then $100 a night?

Right now I'm only payin 70 a night for my balcony in November :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You did well!!! The upsell fairy isn't always so nice!! Congrats!!

We had a Ocean Suite on the Liberty last November. We loved it! Congrats on the awesome upsell.

This is what I'm keeping my fingers crossed for :p We sail on Legend in 90 days and as of Saturday there were still 14 OS available. We have a balcony and I'm keeping everything crossed that we get that call at the price you got :D

Congrats and enjoy!!!

Are you still on the lido deck? I'm thinking maybe I'll give them a call. I'm on the same cruise with a balcony on the Lido.

Congrats, we were attacked by the upsell fairy for our Sept 1st Conquest to an ocean suite. We just could not say no, it will be our first suite too!!! I hope we don't get hooked on suites, pocketbook can not handle it every time :)

Are you still on the lido deck? I'm thinking maybe I'll give them a call. I'm on the same cruise with a balcony on the Lido.

I'm also on that cruise. I was hoping for a cheap upgrade TO a balcony, either on the Lido or Panorama deck.

No call. :(

PS, all of you on that Sept. 7 cruise should drop by our Roll Call thread on here.

Archived