Flights out of LAX?

barbatkins

Depends on the day, if it's a weekday, I doubt it, traffic is a bear on work days. Weekend , more than likely you would be ok.

Do self disembark you can leave by 8am Monday and Friday traffic to LAX can be bad. If you have a Sunday Miracle cruise planned it would work better. I'd change to 2:00 to be on safe side.

Do self disembark you can leave by 8am Monday and Friday traffic to LAX can be bad. If you have a Sunday Miracle cruise planned it would work better. I'd change to 2:00 to be on safe side.

This is for the Legend next August after its canal transit....it will be a Saturday....

So if I take a cab instead of shuttle, how much can I expect a cab to be to LAX?

Thanks

Taxi it is about $50-60ish depending on Traffic to LAX

Jet blue flys in/out of Long beach an easier airport use and a lot closer to the Long beach terminal

Ah.....good to know! Do you know how much a taxi would be to that airport?

Carnival suggests a flight no earlier than 1pm when flying out of LAX.

Taxi is a flat rate to LAX and is in the $60 range

Long Beach Yellow Cab 562-435-6111

The problem with the Carnival shuttle is that it has to fill up before it leaves.

Another problem is that LAX is set-up as a horsehoe. If you are in the Carnival shuttle and are Terminal 7 United, it can take up to an hour to get there.

(Many natives have been known to walk across the horseshoe when taking a shuttle.)

A taxi can take a bypass.

There will be shared shuttle sevices available. I've seen Super Shuttle at the pier. They run in the $17 range.

The problem with the Carnival shuttle is that it has to fill up before it leaves.

Another problem is that LAX is set-up as a horsehoe. If you are in the Carnival shuttle and are Terminal 7 United, it can take up to an hour to get there.

(Many natives have been known to walk across the horseshoe when taking a shuttle.)

There will be shared shuttle sevices available. I've seen Super Shuttle at the pier. They run in the $17 range.

That is incredibly helpful info.....I'm Diamond so can get off first....looks like I need to plan on a cab....or super shuttle. Thanks so much

SWA is in Terminal 1 at LAX. Sometimes the line is out the door and down the sidewalk.

Archived