Epic Ice Bar

Bracarense

Hello everyone,

I wouldl like to know if there's a minimum age limit to get inside the Ice Bar on Epic. Do they provide "protection" for the younger ones?

Thank you all.

No age limit, they have non-alcoholic beverages. I don't know what you mean by protection? The parkas? They have several sizes to fit people.

Save your money. It was a waste of time. Overrated and not worth the $20 per person.

Only for you!

As for us and great many others, it was a fun experience - for the $20 - the drinks were good and novel - ice glasses!

Just read your previous posts - can you do us a favour and stay in the forum of your preferred cruiseline - please. Calling Bermuda boring??? My foot!

Cheers.

Only for you!

As for us and great many others, it was a fun experience - for the $20 - the drinks were good and novel - ice glasses!

Just read your previous posts - can you do us a favour and stay in the forum of your preferred cruiseline - please. Calling Bermuda boring??? My foot!

Cheers.

Absolutely agree - it was well worth the $20 we spent too. My (then) 10 year old LOVED it in the Ice Bar. We fully plan on visiting again:D

Since it is sponsored by a vodka company the drinks all have vodka ( except for the non-alcoholic drinks). The drinks are great. Make sure you do not go in there on an empty stomach. Drinks can affect you. Experience was great. Worth it for the memory.

Archived