Hotel Deals In Long Beach, Ca

silverwings7272

If you are flying in from out of town you can fly into LAX, take the Super Shuttle to Queen Mary, then walk to the Carnival ship (if you don't have too much stuff). Then after the cruise these will be Super Shuttles waiting to take people back to LAX. No cab fare needed.

The OP's question was about where to stay. And IMO, if you're flying to your embarkation city, it's smarter to get there at least a day ahead. Too many things can go wrong with flights nowadays. And it's certainly less stressful to stay the night and possibly also get in a little sightseeing, if desired, or a trip to the market to get anything you didn't want to bring on the flight, such as wine.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I try to use the corporate code at the Hotel Maya website for January 4th (sailing on the Miracle on January 5th), it says "the website is temporarily unavailable." Perhaps the one poster was on to something when they said the code might only be valid for 2013. Anyone know if there is a new code for 2014?

Every time I try to use the corporate code at the Hotel Maya website for January 4th (sailing on the Miracle on January 5th), it says "the website is temporarily unavailable." Perhaps the one poster was on to something when they said the code might only be valid for 2013. Anyone know if there is a new code for 2014?

I had it happen a cpl times to me before I finally got my rate booked, in my experience they are either raising or lowering the rates

Hi,How do you use the carnival code and where do you get the code.I tried the corporate code from post 13 and I got a price of $213.00.Thank's for your help.

If you're trying to book too far out, that code probably isn't in use yet. We have a room for November under that code for $139 (I think), but I can't get it to work yet for our February cruise.

It's actually been the same number for a couple of years at least that I've used, but it might not be 'open' for 2014 yet.

• 3 months later...
If you're trying to book too far out, that code probably isn't in use yet. We have a room for November under that code for $139 (I think), but I can't get it to work yet for our February cruise.

I just booked the Maya with the Carnival Code 0560018220 for Feb. 4 for one night. I'm paying $149 for 4 persons in the same room. When you figure the free parking into the deal, it's well worth it. I had to change my address in the reservation because they were listing it as "Carnival Cruise Lines" with my home address. Simple change and it's done.

Not sure why, but I tested out the 2/4 date for 4 people and I got $145 instead of $149. For the 3/21 date for 2, I got $125.

If you don't need a place to stay the night before, parking at port is the way to go. In my case, the extra $29 (the difference of $6 + tax) is worth it. If I couldn't get this deal, I would have drive to Long Beach from San Jose the morning of departure. :)

I just booked the Maya with the Carnival Code 0560018220 for Feb. 4 for one night. I'm paying $149 for 4 persons in the same room. When you figure the free parking into the deal, it's well worth it. I had to change my address in the reservation because they were listing it as "Carnival Cruise Lines" with my home address. Simple change and it's done.

You may want to call the hotel to get your rate adjusted. 2/4 for 4 people is now $139.

I just booked the Maya with the Carnival Code 0560018220 for Feb. 4 for one night. I had to change my address in the reservation because they were listing it as "Carnival Cruise Lines" with my home address. Simple change and it's done.

When you use the carnival code enter it into the corporate option.

I just booked for 1.19.14 for one night and the week of parking for 119.00, came to @$137 with tax etc.