I think I need a TA

NavyWife1214

How do I find one who specializes specifically in European River Cruises? I've tried google but quickly become overwhelmed and annoyed. Pricing all these different options is becoming too confusing--forget Apples to Oranges, this is like comparing apples to woodpeckers! Anyone have any advice? TIA!

Per Cruise critic rules, we are not allowed to discuss TAs. But as to your question, the best way to seek out a TA is to ask your friends, family and co-workers.

As I see you are a Military member, have you checked with USAA? (Everybody else, USAA is not a TA.)

Per Cruise critic rules, we are not allowed to discuss TAs. But as to your question, the best way to seek out a TA is to ask your friends, family and co-workers.

As I see you are a Military member, have you checked with USAA? (Everybody else, USAA is not a TA.)

I knew I couldn't get referrals here so I was just hoping for someone to point me in the right direction to go about finding one. I hadn't thought of using the resources at USAA or at the MWR/ITT office (also not a TA if anyone is concerned). That is an excellent place to start--thank you!

How do I find one who specializes specifically in European River Cruises? I've tried google but quickly become overwhelmed and annoyed. Pricing all these different options is becoming too confusing--forget Apples to Oranges, this is like comparing apples to woodpeckers! Anyone have any advice? TIA!

Don't you have any large travel agencies where you live and can stop in and pick up brochures?

Archived