New Carry-on size rules??

lsok

There are a TON of smaller sized carry-ons out there. Remember, in general, the cheaper the bag, the more likely it has wheels and feet and handles that poke out and put it over the dimensions.

Look for a 19 or 20 inch model. Tumi has some, as does Victorinox.

Go online and check ebags. They have a huge selection of luggage, travel toiletry bags, laptop bags etc. from all different brands. You can narrow your search by various criteria. I have a 20" rollaboard I got from their site, among other items.

Go online and check ebags. They have a huge selection of luggage, travel toiletry bags, laptop bags etc. from all different brands. You can narrow your search by various criteria. I have a 20" rollaboard I got from their site, among other items.

I have the eBags 20" and 22" Motherlode TLS Convertibles. No wheels (I have an Eagle Creek Tarmac for that). I think I can pack just as much in the 20" as I can the 22"!!! There is also a 21" Motherlode with wheels. That might be a consideration when my Eagle Creek dies. Not expensive, but they have been really durable so far (3 years with the 22", 3 months with the 20"). The 20" is going for another trip next weekend.

Archived