Passport pages question

HokiePoq

Question for anyone who has had pages added to their passports...
How long does it normally take? We have ours tracked to the Philadelphia address, but are wondering when to expect return delivery.
Thanks in advance.

We had pages added a couple of years ago. We also added a few visas and both were handled by a visa service in Miami at the same time. I seem to recall it was three or four weeks for the total. This time when we renewed our passports we specified that the additional pages be included. That way there is no additional charge.

[quote name='HokiePoq']Question for anyone who has had pages added to their passports...
How long does it normally take? We have ours tracked to the Philadelphia address, but are wondering when to expect return delivery.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I sent off for a first time passport for my 16 year old at the end of July and had the complete passport and supporting docs back in less than two weeks. It was super quick.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]I had pages added earlier this summer ... my passport was returned in exactly ONE week!! Couldn't believe it! I did include $$ for the express mailing both directions.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I would just add that when you get a new passport you can check off a box (near the top) which gets you additional pages at no additional cost. Adding those pages once you have the Passport will cost you money...so why not just get those pages (for free) with your next passport.

Hank

Thanks, everyone. I hope we'll be in the one week group, not the months' one! DH just had two pages left and several years to go, so we decided the extra pages were the best choice for now. We'll be sure to order the extra pages when it's time to renew. Filled a bunch on our recent repositioning cruise and some places seem to want a whole new page just for a transit stamp.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]My new one (just got in May) has more pages than any of my old ones.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Our old ones were always filled -- the last 2 passports -- nothing on the extra pages -- since we can no longer to Europe or South America, etc. where you need special visas.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived