Pizza ?

Out to sea!

There is always pizza in the buffet-cut into slices. Unsure of the size of the pizza as I've never ordered one. I'm assuming they would be the same size as the ones in the buffet which are large.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The only free pizza is in the buffet. I think the $5 pizza is 14" or 16". The first time we ordered 2 thinking they would be small and found out cold pizza in the morning tasted really good. They maybe bigger than you think but not as big as coming from a NY pizzeria. More a long the lines of a chain pizzeria large.

There is always pizza in the buffet-cut into slices. Unsure of the size of the pizza as I've never ordered one. I'm assuming they would be the same size as the ones in the buffet which are large.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The only free pizza is in the buffet. I think the $5 pizza is 14" or 16". The first time we ordered 2 thinking they would be small and found out cold pizza in the morning tasted really good. They maybe bigger than you think but not as big as coming from a NY pizzeria. More a long the lines of a chain pizzeria large.

Free pizza on the buffet, paid for pizza is big. Thanks for the info!!! :)

What are the topping choices for room service pizza? Is it just cheese or pepperoni or do they let you choose from a bunch of toppings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Regular, pepperoni, bar b que chicken, and few other choices...not sure if you are able to build your own. I think there is also a white pie. Hope that helps you.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Regular, pepperoni, bar b que chicken, and few other choices...not sure if you are able to build your own. I think there is also a white pie. Hope that helps you.

Yes it does. Thank you! Glad they at least give you a good selection to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I liked the pizza on the buffet...each day they had a plain one and 1 0r 2 other choices..which changed by the day....gave me a chance to try new toppings :) (yes-small slices..and thin crust...)

BBQ Chicken?!?!?!?! My mouth is dripping right now! :D

How about the buffet pizza? Multiple choices or just pepperoni or cheese?

You can have it delivered to the pool, however we never did. A for the buffet pizza there is plain, pepperoni, sausage, and maybe veggie. Buffet is hit or miss on toppings depending on the day, there were some times I looked at the pizza and walked away. There is always a plain though.

If you order a pizza after midnight is it $5 plus the $4 late night room service charge ($9 total), or does the $5 include that extra charge?

No. The delivery charge is waived when you order the pizza. If I recall correctly, it's also waived if you order only a beverage.

You can have it delivered to the pool, however we never did. A for the buffet pizza there is plain, pepperoni, sausage, and maybe veggie. Buffet is hit or miss on toppings depending on the day, there were some times I looked at the pizza and walked away. There is always a plain though.

The quality of the pizza on the buffet can also be hit or miss, depending on how long it has been sitting there.

Archived