RC/enchantment show questions

flnursemichelle

This may sound stupid but... When do I find out what shows and what the times are for the shows? I'm trying to plan my dining times but I don't know if I want to eat at 6 or 8 or when since I am not sure what shows are on and what shows I want to see. I really don't want to miss something I want to see just because I had to go eat at that time.

Also, side note, I hear that there is a "formal' night and I have a nice dress for that but do I have to dress up for regular dinners? I was thinking of bringing some dress slacks and work tops. casual dress is what they call it at work. They all match my black flats so that was a goal. Do I need to dress up more for regular night dinners and shows? Thanks!

Michelle :confused:

There are two shows each night, one will correspond with early seating and one with late so you will not miss a show. These are the production shows. Other shows like Love and Marriage, Quest, etc. are held around 10 pm so it's hard to miss a show. Times will be posted the night before in the daily Compass so you could always adjust your dining reservations if necessary.

Oops, forgot to answer your other question. Other than formal night, all other nights are casual so anything you would wear to work would be more than acceptable for the dining room. Some people will even change into shorts for the show but I never do.

This may sound stupid but... When do I find out what shows and what the times are for the shows? I'm trying to plan my dining times but I don't know if I want to eat at 6 or 8 or when since I am not sure what shows are on and what shows I want to see. I really don't want to miss something I want to see just because I had to go eat at that time.

Also, side note, I hear that there is a "formal' night and I have a nice dress for that but do I have to dress up for regular dinners? I was thinking of bringing some dress slacks and work tops. casual dress is what they call it at work. They all match my black flats so that was a goal. Do I need to dress up more for regular night dinners and shows? Thanks!

Michelle :confused:

there are 2 shows a night, spaced so that each MDR seating can watch. if you choose later seating, you watch the early show. if you choose early seating, you watch after dinner. I have not been on EN or her sister Ship GR since the new Atrium show began so cannot comment on that timing.

formal nights on the 3 and 4 night cruises are less formal than when she was on the 7-10 day itineraries.. a nice dress is fine for formal, slacks or capris for the rest is acceptable. basically.. no shorts on the MDR for dinner is the biggest thing.

The 4 day sailings on the Enchament are not as stuffy and structured as the longer cruises. IMHO, you have made a wonderful choice for your 1st cruise.

What time do you like to eat at home? Pick the same time on ship. There will be show times set up so each dinning time can see them. You will not have to miss anything.! Go enjoy, try and relax!:D

Now are you sailing the 7 day on the Freedom on Sunday the 22nd, of the 4 day Enchament on Monday the 23rd? This will make a difference in planning.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the Enchantment we had the 5:45 seating but doesn't really matter unless you just want to got the the MDR the windjammer will be open at different times and you can all ways eat there. We took in both shows each night with the love and marriage show and the magic show being our favorites

Formal night is the only night we eat in the MDR and A nice dress will be fine for that short cruise.

Archived