Best SeaDream Souvenir

Jim Avery

I am sure the Kid Thread is not over but I would like to hear some good stuff from SeaDreamers since we have one booked and inside the final pay date.:eek: Idle thoughts on a hot day made me think about travel souvenirs collected over the years. I was wondering how many other SeaDreamers are klepto packrats as well? :eek: My favorite souvenir off of SD is probably my "SeaDream I Splash Team" hat. White ball cap with SeaDream blue script. Traded my hat for it with the Barman at the Splash on Jost. Any others with favorite souvenirs from on board or from a stop on a SD voyage?:D

Probably my favorite souvenirs are my photos. I have them set up as a screen saver and I am always dazzled by the things we've been able to see on SeaDream cruises. I like my Splash Team cap too... We did purchase a magnificent bottle of El Dorado rum while visiting Bequia, too. :)

I was wondering how many other SeaDreamers are klepto packrats as well? :eek:

Klepto? Hmmm.... Well I guess the old Bvlgari lotions always found their way home in my bag, but I'm sure I wasn't alone there!

My favorite SD item (that I DIDN'T swipe - I actually paid for it! :eek:) is an old SD logo-ed nylon zippered duffel bag that I bought on board about 6 cruises ago. It's heavy duty, easy to clean, packs flat, and holds a lot: extra shoes, toiletry bags, gifts, blow dryer, & misc travel items that don't always fit into my regular suitcase. It is my 'go to' bag, and whenever I look at it I think of all the wonderful times I had on board with my special SD friends and SD crew. :D

I like the small tin of mints that you always find on your pillow on one night. I keep it in my handbag, and when the mints are gone I refill it rather than toss it away. Then when I go into my bag to get a mint, I'm reminded of our trips.

I like the small tin of mints that you always find on your pillow on one night. I keep it in my handbag, and when the mints are gone I refill it rather than toss it away. Then when I go into my bag to get a mint, I'm reminded of our trips.

Then why did you tell me we need to book another cruise because you are running low on mints? If I were to swipe a souvenir, it would probably be a crew member.

Zimmy's DH

Archived