Mariner-Deck 10????

I have 3 balcony rooms booked on Deck 10, starboard, aft (last 3 rooms I think). Does anyone know about this deck.Will there be something noisey above us? I haven't put the deposit up yet.

Never sailed on RC before only Princess. We were on deck 11 same area of the ship on the Caribbean Princess last year and it was pretty good location.

Any info will be appreciated!

We just got off Mariner cabin 1394 (deck 10 aft) these rooms are great. There was no noise from above and since you are so far from the elevator very little hall noise. After this trip I will always try to get towards the aft.

I was on Deck 10, but in the middle of the ship last year. I could faintly hear the pool music at times if I was on the balcony, but that's it.

Oh, and then all the kids who are amazed by the fact that the suites have doorbells and like to ring them and run away. :rolleyes:

dan, I know what you mean they made us crazy with the doorbell. We were in an OS right by the elevator. We had 2 little girls who would not stop ringing the doorbell. Seems like ALWAYS at nap time before dinner. We couldn't understand where their parents were since they weren't more than 8. Our steward said during spring break they have to disconnect the doorbells!

dan, I know what you mean they made us crazy with the doorbell. We were in an OS right by the elevator. We had 2 little girls who would not stop ringing the doorbell. Seems like ALWAYS at nap time before dinner. We couldn't understand where their parents were since they weren't more than 8. Our steward said during spring break they have to disconnect the doorbells!

Ah...so it does happen to everyone! :D

I feel so hyprocritical saying this...but...stupid teenagers! :p :D

I shouldn't jinx ourselves for next time, but we had not one errant doorbell ringer on our recent cruise:) . Anyway, our deck 10 cabins were amazingly quiet, except for some movement related creaking in one of the them, but that had nothing to do with the location. Otherwise, they were the quietest cabins we have ever been in.

We were in the very last aft stateroom on deck 10. Our children were across the hall. We could both hear the room stewards going in and out of the storage closet near our rooms early in the morning. Didn't bother us at night though and we are early risers. The Windjammer is right above the rooms. Although we were always gone during the day, there was a little "setting-up" movement at night, but again it didn't bother us.;)

We loved the location!

Archived