Vision of the Seas 2 day out of Miami Nov 11.....worth it???

SakeDad

Thinking about 2 day Vision out of Miami (not for a CRUISE but just a couple days off). Should I get an Aft or balcony? Or just get an outside. Anything on the VOS I MUST do in 2 days??? Probably the only time I'll be on her and don't want to miss something that everyone LOVES!! :D

I am on that cruise, but am booked on Majesty for 3 nights, then Vision for the 2 night and continue 3 nights to Panama. This worked perfectly for me.

The main value is that the ship will have just been revitalized prior to the Trans-Atlantic and then this cruise. There will be several new dining venues and refitted passenger cabins. The choice of cabin has too many personal issues for someone else to be able to claim it's value.

I just got off the Oasis last week and must say I am looking forward now to my 'medium' ship cruises in November. They offer a much more traditional cruise feel, is all, but do lack in some of the 'WOW' that Royal promotes.

The Vision does start to do 4 and 5 night cruises at the end of April 2014 for the summer season as well, if that is a consideration.

Archived