You Know You are Cruise Geek When...

FRMPEI

I have a question...I was following the thread...Do you dress up formals...or something like that..And it was very opinionated and fast moving....over 50 pages in just a couple of days :cool: then it disappeared:confused: It's not that I couldn't find it...the links were still there...but on the pages was a boxed in notice...saying something like if this is a legit pages and you havn't reached it....notify..such and such etc. This notice showed up on everyplace the links were. Now, I've heard of some posts being taken off over night....but the entire thread was taken off !!??!! It was a very hot and heavy thread..considering the main subject was if you wore formal clothing on formal night. It was veeeeerryyyyyyy entertaining LOL

Anyone out there know anything about it ???

Yes you are a GEEK:D

We're in North carolina....if your in our area feel free to use our bathroom :p We are also Elite with Celebrity..our favorite ship is the Connie. We'll be on her again in Jan...also big Margaritaville fan. On my 60th birthday my husband wanted to know what I wanted to do and I said visit all the margaritavilles. It took almost a year ( because of Vegas ) but we hit them all. Welll ....when we had our reservations for New Orleans there was a storm during that time and we cancelled out....but I still like to count it because the intent was there LOL

FRM PEI - Great thread and we love PEI. Nice place to live. The hockey fans in Central Ohio feel a strong connection to PEI!

Love the cruise geek ideas. DH and I are thinking of retiring to FL (at a much later date) simply because we can then take cruises without flying. We figure we can get a lot more cruises in that way. Does that count?

Ohiodoglover

YES! Doug McLean and Gerard Gallant were involved with the Blue Jackets.

Me I am a little partial to a theme park in Mason Ohio. King's Island travelled there many time when I lived in Newmarket, Ontario.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Archived