MUTS - Crown - Unhappy

qm2lover

On the Grand Princess a couple of years ago, my husband and I were watching MUTS at night when it started to lightly sprinkle. No problem ...my husband grabs up our Princess blanket and shakes it out to cover us. One problem ...this blanket has seen rain before and now has shrunk to 3' x 3' and has a big hole in it. Not sure what the movie was anymore but I remember getting hysterical laughing.

Only slightly off topic but just to say we have just come off the 4 day European sampler on the crown and from someone who LOVES MUTs I was VERY disappointed.

It was a 4 night cruise and the programming for me was very disappointing. The last 2 full days including a sea day all that was shown on MUTs was English football :confused: I know the majority onboard were English but do we have to watch 3 football matches a day on MUTs????? 1 or 2 with a film in the middle would've been better but a whole day of just football was not good. There was a movie in the evening but nothing but football in the day.

Very poor programming!!

Love MUTS but it can be a little overwhelming to hear it blasting all day. When you can hear it clearly while sunbathing at the other Lido deck pool, it is too loud. On one of our caribbean cruises (on the Ruby or Caribbean Princess), for a few hours during the day they had trivia questions on the screen - no sound. That was kind of fun to quietly play along and was a break from the concerts, etc. that they show during the day.

And, I have personally seen the sexy legs competition for men on a couple of our Princess cruises in the caribbean. It was all in good fun, just like the rest of the pool games. :)

Love MUTS but it can be a little overwhelming to hear it blasting all day. When you can hear it clearly while sunbathing at the other Lido deck pool, it is too loud. On one of our caribbean cruises (on the Ruby or Caribbean Princess), for a few hours during the day they had trivia questions on the screen - no sound. That was kind of fun to quietly play along and was a break from the concerts, etc. that they show during the day.

And, I have personally seen the sexy legs competition for men on a couple of our Princess cruises in the caribbean. It was all in good fun, just like the rest of the pool games. :)

Try the Apple Mac commercial approach of many years back - a sledge hammer.

DON

We love MUTS day and night, it is a great way for hubby and I to spend some time doing things that perhaps there is no time for during our busy day to day. I would like to say that one of the most funny things we have ever seen happened at the afternoon movie where this lady clearly not wanting to miss any of the Help decided to change out of her bathing suit while watching the movie.......oh my! There was a whole lot of moon that afternoon!

Archived