ski-lift to Paradise Point

NanaBell

This will be the second time we have been to St. Thomas and last year the tram was down so we did not get to see it. We did get our $$ back with no problems from Carnival quickly... Sure would like to see the view and a drink would be nice too.

The tickets are showing available for our Epic sailing in November..... Hope thats a good sign. My kids really want to ride the tram, and I just have to try a Bushwhacker drink for myself-- I have heard they are absolutely delicious!!

Bushwhackers are absolutely HEAVENLY!!!

• 5 weeks later...
The website for the tram has been taken down. Don't know if that means the tram is out of business or the site off line :confused:

Ladypandora new owners, and the tram is undergoing repairs/maintenance. Parts were enroute from Austria last I heard and the tram was expected to be running this Sunday.

Does anyone know how many people fit in a tram? Is there a long line to get on if you don't do this through your cruise line?

What is the website?

Thanks!

See to remember 6 - 8 ppl maybe, no long lines unless several ships are in and everyone walkover at the same time.

There is no dedicated site, just google and YouTube for videos.

Sorry, not sure about handicap accessibility smile...try asking that question on the st Thomas forum on tripadvisor, a resident may have the latest info.

Archived