Diner on the Sun ??

Twiz

When we were on teh POA I remember the Cadillac Diner,served burgers, fish/chips ETC. I liked to go there in the evenings and get a Warm Brownie Sundae to take back to our cabin, does the Sun have something simular if so what is the name of it and where is it located ???

When we were on teh POA I remember the Cadillac Diner,served burgers, fish/chips ETC. I liked to go there in the evenings and get a Warm Brownie Sundae to take back to our cabin, does the Sun have something simular if so what is the name of it and where is it located ???

Going on the Sun in three weeks. My husband will be very excited bringing sundaes back to our balcony!

I believe that would be the Sports Bar!

The sports bar on the Sun will have many of the same comfort foods, but not everything that the Cadillac Diner offers - it also isn't open all day (unless that changed recently). I don't recall there being a sundae on the menu, but then again it's been about 18-months since I sailed the Sun so I could just be forgetting. When we sailed an awesome bartender who goes by the name of "Bong" was working in the Sports Bar - I hope he's still there entertaining guests and mixing drinks. :)

The Sports Bar is where you want to go. It is open from 5:30 p.m. to 5 a.m., not 24 hours. Also, in my 23 nights on the Sun (two different voyages), I have yet to come across the brownie sundae. Desserts were strawberry pound cake and cheesecake with blueberry sauce.

The other ships have the Blue Lagoon....the brownie sundae has disappeared from the menu at the Blue Lagoon, so I assume same goes for the sports bar on the sun.

here is a link to the Blue Lagoon menu...probably the same as what you will find on the Sun

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1806532

Have a great cruise!!

Archived