on board ncl do they offer you credit cards with shipboard credit

uncleboo

hi all

does ncl sign you up for a ncl credit card while on bard? and offer you immediate shipboard:) credit?

please advise

\thanks

No you get the points equal to $100 OBC after your 1st closing date, you must make purchase with card to get the points. The only OBC offered on board is the future cruise credit. Pay $250 get $100 OBC

I don't recall the amount, maybe $35 or $50, but we did get an immediate OBC when we signed up for the Norwegian BOA card on one of our cruises. All of our on board charges were immediately transferred to the card so that we got double points for everything we charged on board. You still get awarded the 10,000 points = to $100 you can cash in later. I would be surprised if they still do not offer something for sign up on board. Look for a flyer in your cabin, or on the wall near the Cruise Consultants desk in the atrium. That is who you would see to sign up.

Check the NCL MasterCard sticky thread at the very top of this forum.

Yes, just got back from Breakaway and the cruise consultant had announced that you can sign up for the MasterCard and get an quick decision, then transfer your on board balance to get double points. I can't remember any mention of "extra" OBC and haven't heard that mentioned here many months now so maybe they stopped.

Archived