L Shaped cabin ?

dandsfranklin

We stayed in 7434, and will be staying in it again (on a different ship) in Feb. The cabin had no couch, and if the beds were separated (I traveled with my dd) the bathroom door wouldn't open the whole way - we ended up "jumping" over the beds to get into the bathroom!! The balcony is to die for - really nice! If your bed is set up as a queen, you won't have the bathroom door problem. There is very little foot traffic aft, and the crew stairway which is next to the cabin was only used at the muster drill. We heard no noise from that. The cabin is slightly smaller than a regular balcony cabin - but the balcony itself makes up for the difference. Just make sure you know what is above and below you when you book - if you are on deck 6 you will get noise from the lounge below you at night. (we always book deck 7)

the triumph will have a sofa.

I had the cabin on the liberty. I did not like it at all. The cabin is larger then the rest but a lot of the sq footage is not usable.

There is only the small space to get ready for dinners and fortwo people it just is not enough. We had to watch tv from the bed. could not sit on the bed to watch tv because of the placement of the tv- would had a neck crick--lol

the balcony is longer-- but with only two people we did not need that. (how much space does two people need on a balcony.

if wanting bigger go to the aft balcony- your cabin will have more movable space and the balcony really is larger as it lets you spread out

• 1 month later...