Ever-Pretty Dresses

logan25

Be aware that many people who order are not satisfied customers, and the company does not do much or anything to help. Although the original link I posted does not work, read through the comments of others who have purchased through Ever Pretty.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1805556&highlight=ever+pretty

I purchased this short dress from them in all three colors...Love it...the fit is perfect and the quality is very nice for the money...

The long dress with the flowers has been one of my favorites...The other purple dress has not been worn...not really too crazy about it...The bust is very big, so it is in being altered now.

One other dress that I bought was really bad, so it was just a loss. I'm not too sure I would buy from them again. I really have had such good luck with the other site that I use. Although the shipping is a bit high, I can give them my measureaments and know that the dress will fit.

black.jpg.ac3cd780f1313263a0f049ce4be8efb8.jpg

930995430_purpledress.jpg.fcfc2bb26a12424362461d64a46b7550.jpg

1934388635_Image20(60).jpg.4af011accc61e94affabb698f14198de.jpg

I bought once from their site and never again. The dress looked great online and the description sounded even better but when I received it, it was flimsy cheap nylon that I would be embarrassed to be seen in. I wouldn't waste the effort if I were you. Lots of other online stores out there if you can't buy in person.

I bought once from their site and never again. The dress looked great online and the description sounded even better but when I received it, it was flimsy cheap nylon that I would be embarrassed to be seen in. I wouldn't waste the effort if I were you. Lots of other online stores out there if you can't buy in person.

I bought 5 of their dresses a few years back. I bought them all on eBay so there was no returns.

A blue one was nice but the color wasn't the turquoise color I thought I was getting. Then there was an orange one that fit nice and I got compliments whenever I wore it, but it was much brighter orange than I thought it would be. Those were the 2 that worked. I should have stopped with them.

I bought a black and white one that was very cheaply made. It said it could be worn without a bra. NOT. There was a breast form much like is in a lot of swimsuits, with no uplift at all and it showed distinctly through the white fabric. The fabric felt more like the stuff that inexpensive Halloween costumes are made from. I tossed it into the costume closet in case I came up with a costume idea for it.

I bought a red one that said it didn't need a bra, but I clearly did. The fit wouldn't have been bad, but I couldn't find a bra to wear under it that didn't show.

And then there was a green satin mermaid style. It was cheap shiny faux satin and instead a a muted olive green color it was more of a bright lime green. I donated it to goodwill thinking that maybe some young high school student might like it for prom or homecoming.

I have up on their eBay listings after that.

I hadn't heard of this brand until a few weeks ago when I found them through Amazon and so far my experience is positive. (pictures posted below of the two I kept) I really liked that many of the styles are offered in a wide variety of colors. I ordered several floor length gowns and found they met my expectations when I received them. I only paid $45 a piece for them and thought the quality was fine for the price I paid. I had to return two of them for a size issue. The return/refund was processed within a few days of shipping the package back. I used the return process on Amazon. Fortunately, they were offering free shipping and returns on the dresses I ordered. I would definitely consider ordering from them again next time I'm looking for formal wear.

HE09593GR-L1.jpgHE09102BK-L1.jpg

I hadn't heard of this brand until a few weeks ago when I found them through Amazon and so far my experience is positive. (pictures posted below of the two I kept) I really liked that many of the styles are offered in a wide variety of colors. I ordered several floor length gowns and found they met my expectations when I received them. I only paid $45 a piece for them and thought the quality was fine for the price I paid. I had to return two of them for a size issue. The return/refund was processed within a few days of shipping the package back. I used the return process on Amazon. Fortunately, they were offering free shipping and returns on the dresses I ordered. I would definitely consider ordering from them again next time I'm looking for formal wear.

I like the dresses you kept. Buying through Amazon rather than directly through their website seems to be the way to do it. Returning anything bought from their website seems to be close to impossible.

I like the dresses you kept. Buying through Amazon rather than directly through their website seems to be the way to do it. Returning anything bought from their website seems to be close to impossible.

Thanks Scrapnana. I feel like I get an extra layer of protection or at least a bit more scrutiny of the vendors I'm not familiar with if I go through Amazon.

Thanks for letting us known that some of their dresses atrbavailable on Amazon. I would think about ordering again through Amazon. I just wouldn't waste my time on their no refund non refundable eBay auctions. After having 3 out of 5 dresses not work out, I'd prefer the option of returning for another size or style.

Archived