Couple of ???? about Dream

PH8

Hi...

Getting ready to go on the Dream next month......not what you can a frequent Carnival cruiser(last one was on the Spirit in 2001:p)......Normally just cruise RCCL.....

So ,just wondering what time should I expect to be able to disembark when we get back to Pt Canaveral(No,there is no way I am carrying off luggage for 7 nights--too many shoes:o )

Also,what time can we get to our cabins the day we board? And while I'm at it,what time does boarding start??

I feel like such a newbie cruiser...........I know just about any and every thing about RCCL,but nothing,nada,zilch about Carnival.

Any must dos or sees on that ship would be helpful too.....

Thanks soooooooooooo much......

Last week, the boarding process started around 11am, and people were onboard by around 11:20 - this was for priority, and they began calling zones right after that. You can go to your room around 1:30 usually, or whenever they are ready. And last week, debarkation for checked luggage began a little after 8am - depending on what zone you were in.

Hi...

Getting ready to go on the Dream next month......not what you can a frequent Carnival cruiser(last one was on the Spirit in 2001:p)......Normally just cruise RCCL.....

So ,just wondering what time should I expect to be able to disembark when we get back to Pt Canaveral(No,there is no way I am carrying off luggage for 7 nights--too many shoes:o ) Debark started before 8:00 when we sailed her earlier this month...just depends on what debark zone you are given.

Also,what time can we get to our cabins the day we board? And while I'm at it,what time does boarding start?? Cabin 1:30...unless you purchase FTTF, then as soon as you board, which began for us just a little after 11:00.

I feel like such a newbie cruiser...........I know just about any and every thing about RCCL,but nothing,nada,zilch about Carnival.

Hope that helps.

FTTF is Faster to the Fun and it is listed as an excursion for your port of departure. Probably will be sold out for this cruise but doesn't hurt to look. It's $49.95 PER CABIN NOT PERSON. Lots of perks...just search here or on Carnivals website. Have fun!

Hi...

So ,just wondering what time should I expect to be able to disembark when we get back to Pt Canaveral(No,there is no way I am carrying off luggage for 7 nights--too many shoes:o )

Also,what time can we get to our cabins the day we board? And while I'm at it,what time does boarding start??

I think your other questions have been answered already but if I may make one suggestion for disembark, I HIGHLY recommend utilizing the Luggage Express program through Carnival. I've attached the information sheet here for you, you wont find any useful information online, most specifically airline eligibility and times etc. Was by far the best money we spent, no luggage hassles.

Also there is a thread on here about the Dream, All things Dream or something similar, it is a large thread, but it is a good read with a lot of good tips and info for what you are looking for.

FWIW my favorite Carnival class of ship is the spirit class, but the dream is a very close second, I did find the crowds a bit annoying on the dream.

Dream Luggage Express Flyer small file (2).pdf

Thanks one and all for the info.......very helpful......

Driving to the port and back so can't use the Luggage Express deal,but thanks anyway.

We did miss out on the FTTF...I'm sure I'll be back with more questions........have been cruising the last few months(on RCCL) but now this is the next on up,so time to start investigating:):)

Archived