Tervis Tumblers -- Red Frog/Blue Iguana

Aja

What ships have the tumblers?

Only ships with the 2.0 upgrades (ones that have the Blue Iguana and Red Frog) have those tumblers. You purchase them from those bars only.

Carnival also has a tumbler with the Carnival logo patch in them.. those were given to Platinum members as gifts.

Only ships with the 2.0 upgrades (ones that have the Blue Iguana and Red Frog) have those tumblers. You purchase them from those bars only.

Carnival also has a tumbler with the Carnival logo patch in them.. those were given to Platinum members as gifts.

Thank you!

Anyone know if the tumblers are still the Platinum gift? We already have several of them, would really like something else.

Doug

Carnival baseball caps are the new Platinum gift. I received one on Glory back in June but didn't want it. I really wanted another Tervis Tumbler.

ry%3D400

Sailing Breeze soon. This will be DH's first time as Platinum. I sure hope we'll be able to exchange our hats for tumblers. How many hats can two people, who never wear hats, have???

Love my Turvis tumbler that I got in January on the Ecstasy. We just got off the Victory and got Nike baseball hats:( I would have loved more tumblers but I am excited to see the new addition of the two. We are sailing in January on the Liberty that has the 2.0 upgrade so I hope to get both of these on my cruise. Thank you for posting the pictures so I will know what to look for! The person that was asking about the gift for the Fascination, it's the hats too. My friend got off a few weeks ago and that is what she got.

Archived