Later flight after leaving ship - luggage?

bwlr1985

I am taking the Valor out of San Juan and my flight does not leave until 3:45 in the afternoon after I leave the ship. We wanted to spend the day in San Juan but does Carnival offer any kind of service where we could leave our luggage for the day?

I am taking the Valor out of San Juan and my flight does not leave until 3:45 in the afternoon after I leave the ship. We wanted to spend the day in San Juan but does Carnival offer any kind of service where we could leave our luggage for the day?

Carnival does not offer this unless you book an excursion through them for debarkation day. Alternatively, you could check with your airline and see what the earliest is that you can check your luggage with them.

I think Carnival does offer this service. It is $20 per bag I believe. I remember getting papers about it in my cabin a few nights before debatkation day.

Rhinomike, are you referring to Luggage Express airline check-in service?

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/p/240817/1252446.aspx

I don't think Luggage Express is available in San Juan.

I think Carnival does offer this service. It is $20 per bag I believe. I remember getting papers about it in my cabin a few nights before debatkation day.

That service is called the "luggage express". It is not available on every ship, or for every airline.

We did use it in Fort Lauderdale for Jet Blue. You not only get your bags taken care of, you also get your boarding passes.

Rhinomike, are you referring to Luggage Express airline check-in service?

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/p/240817/1252446.aspx

I don't think Luggage Express is available in San Juan.

Lol. Yes that's it. I didn't know they didn't offer it on all ports. Good to know. Thank you.

I am hoping it is offered in New Orleans for our Delta flight in January.

Lol. Yes that's it. I didn't know they didn't offer it on all ports. Good to know. Thank you.

I am hoping it is offered in New Orleans for our Delta flight in January.

I'm doing NOLA in November and December too. I don't think NOLA has it either. I would like to see it there too.

Archived