Steakhouse

Khloella

My husband and I are sailing on the Liberty in June for our 1 year anniversary. We want to eat at the steakhouse on our anniversary. It will be on the last night of the cruise. We don't want to book the steakhouse on cruise Elegant night though. Is there any way the last night would be Elegant night?

My husband and I are sailing on the Liberty in June for our 1 year anniversary. We want to eat at the steakhouse on our anniversary. It will be on the last night of the cruise. We don't want to book the steakhouse on cruise Elegant night though. Is there any way the last night would be Elegant night?

Rarely has it been the last night for us - but only on really port intensive trips.

You might be able to figure it out from the Roll Call boards or Reviews for the Liberty that have the same itinerary.

Usually happens early on a cruise. Not likely the last night as they want to sell lots of pictures.

I was actually on a cruise where the second elegant night was the last night, because of a holiday or something. I only remember this because it was a pain trying to get packed up.

You are better off contacting the steakhouse to make sure.

Yeah - it's happened to us before too. Not often - but I think twice - and it is a pain to finalize packing when it happens! :(

It shouldnt its usually the night before.

Archived