2015 schedules

djay

2 years may be early but we are thinking about where to cruise FROM? Baltimore,NJ,NYC,Boston or even 1 way from Quebec.

Thanks, dj

You might also want to check to see if they are still offering the round trip cruises out of Quebec City. There are 3 offered in 2014 so maybe the same for 2015. Longer trip different itinerary.

Had looked into 1 way from Boston to Quebec or visa versa.

Have never been to canada & it looks like it has an old world charm that would be nice to see.

Any suggestions on best departure port in NE?

dj

Our last cruise ws Freedom of the Seas & we were happy with that size- have friends who cruised on the Bigger Oasis & NCL and just tht were too large.

I just checked & Quantum is way bigger. I would hesitate going on to a bigger ship.

Will keep watching. Thanks, dj

Our last cruise ws Freedom of the Seas & we were happy with that size- have friends who cruised on the Bigger Oasis & NCL and just tht were too large.

I just checked & Quantum is way bigger. I would hesitate going on to a bigger ship.

Will keep watching. Thanks, dj

Quantum is considerably smaller than Oasis and Allure and only slightly larger than Freedom according to the information released so far. We also though that Allure and Oasis would be too large and too crowded and were very pleasantly surprised to find that it was not the case, at least in our opinion. RCI's ship designers seem to have mastered the art of creating traffic patterns that reduce or eliminate crowding and the wide range of dining, entertainment, and sports options does an excellent job of dispersing passengers throughout the ship so you rarely realize just how many others are onboard with you. I can't really say the same for NCI's ship designs.

I'm fine with big ships. But I'm going to hope that Quantum does the Canada New England run and then I'll book it. The last thing I want to do is fly from Florida to Bayonne just to sail south again. I'd rather sail north.

If the Quantum is only slightly larger than Freedom of the Seas- we may watch for that one if they are sailing to New England in Aug/Sept 2015. We did love the Freedom of Seas.

I have to start loking for threads on wheel chairs accessablity. Wife hs been having mjor knee problems & not being able to walk alot so we may consider wheel chair for time on ship so can push her around. larger ships may be easier.

Thnks for the input. DJ

Looking to do new England cruise August Early Sept 2015.

RCCL agent answered me today- said schedules are published about 12 months in advance. NCL agent actually called me . She said the same.

We will just wait until next Summer to start planning.

Looking to do new England cruise August Early Sept 2015.

RCCL agent answered me today- said schedules are published about 12 months in advance. NCL agent actually called me . She said the same.

We will just wait until next Summer to start planning.

I'd start looking next March, because that's when Royal usually starts releasing itineraries.

Archived