An 'Emerald' Question

truckmaker

We are starting to get ready to pack for our upcoming Quebec City - Ft Lauderdale cruise on the Emerald Princess and a question occurred to us. Well my DW actually since I was apparently born "clothing and colour impared". The question is will there be an 'Emerald' night during this cruise? If there is would it be one of the formal nights?

I now understand that emerald is a colour as well as a small green stone so this impacts our packing. Somehow.

Thank you for any help you may be able to offer and safe journeys.

No Emerald night, but I would be more concerned about bringing a variety of clothes to cover you for the cold of Quebec City in October to the heat of the southern US at the end of your cruise.

On our Canada and Colonial US cruise, we started out with light snow flurries needing our heavier warm coats, mitts, hats and scarves, to needing only shorts and T-shirts in Charleston and Fort Lauderdale.

No Emerald night, but I would be more concerned about bringing a variety of clothes to cover you for the cold of Quebec City in October to the heat of the southern US at the end of your cruise.

On our Canada and Colonial US cruise, we started out with light snow flurries needing our heavier warm coats, mitts, hats and scarves, to needing only shorts and T-shirts in Charleston and Fort Lauderdale.

You might need a bit more in Charleston than shorts and a T-Shirt.

It will totally depend on what sort of front is coming thru at the time. ;)

LuLu

~~~~

Archived