Christmas in St Martin

missyg176

I'm pretty sure that Bernard will have tours running when there are ships in, but just check with him.

I entered an earlier post about Christmas Day here.

gary

If Bernard is running tours on Christmas morning then I hope that he is the driver for one of the vehicles.

You would think that with the number of ships reported stopping in St. Maarten this upcoming high cruising season that the operators and their staff could take Christmas Day off for a little family time. Dominica, ya I could see how they would not want a ship to come without doing tours because they do not get many ships in but St. Maarten, I think they can afford to take Christmas Day off.

We will be in St Martin on Christmas day. What will be open in St Martin? We were thinking about taking a Bernard tour. Do you think he will have them that day?

Thanks

I'm sitting in St Maarten right now posting from a new place called Dan's Chocolate Factory which is at the end of the boardwalk on the beach. Don't let the name fool you, they have lots of beer, martinis, burgers, pizza, paninis and even chocolate covered bacon. Dan, the owner, just assured me he will be open on Christmas Day offering free WiFi, beach chairs and umbrellas.

https://www.facebook.com/DCF.St.Maarten

I'm sitting in St Maarten right now posting from a new place called Dan's Chocolate Factory which is at the end of the boardwalk on the beach. Don't let the name fool you, they have lots of beer, martinis, burgers, pizza, paninis and even chocolate covered bacon. Dan, the owner, just assured me he will be open on Christmas Day offering free WiFi, beach chairs and umbrellas.

Is this the same company as is in Belize?

Sounds like a nice place to check out. However, I would not swim at or recommend Great Bay beach for swimming due to the ongoing pollution issues at this beach.

I'm not at all surprised that a bar/restaurant will be open on Christmas Day, in fact ALL of them are likely to be -- it's a BIG day.

But, wow, that's the building adjacent to the Sea Palace Hotel, where Coconut Cove was preparing to open when we were just there in May.

th_DSCN0787.jpg

(click)

gary

Archived