Noordam bedding ??

comfortcove

This may seem silly, but is important to my husband's comfort: on the Noordam, do they have blankets, duvets, or both? Frequently when we travel duvets are the norm. My husband really dislikes that, and gets too hot. I hope they have blankets on the Noordam, at least for the asking. Does anyone know? Thank you. Seriously, I will bring a light one if I have to.

In "SA" suites on Noordam, we always have duvets and love HAL's.

I imagine if you wish blankets, HAL must have some available. Speak with your steward if you are not happy with the bed linens.

Thank you both. We are in a veranda so hopefully that is the 3 sheet blanket bedding. If not, at least I know blankets are on board. Duvets drive him mad, and on just one cruise they could not get us a blanket. Really he is pretty easy going, but likes to sleep and eat!

Thank you both. We are in a veranda so hopefully that is the 3 sheet blanket bedding. If not, at least I know blankets are on board. Duvets drive him mad, and on just one cruise they could not get us a blanket. Really he is pretty easy going, but likes to sleep and eat!

Verandas will have what he wants.

I don't like duvets as the only cover ..... they are usually too warm. Can one get a top sheet added to one's bed, under the duvet?

Yes. Most of the time that is how our steward makes our bed. Just ask him/her.

Archived