A grand california coastal totally self-indulgent long day by day review

bluenoser2

Dang, I'm sorry your cruise is over. Your sense of humor and thorough reporting has made the time waiting for my next cruise, much more enjoyable. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and your pictures. I wish you were heading on your next cruise sooner. I love reading what you have to say. I hope reentry is going well.

Loved reading your review Marla. We would like to do this cruise sometime but as you know, our flights to the Pacific coast cost so much! We are close to a U.S. airport in N.Y. state so we try and fly from there. We just did the Canada/New England cruise to your neck-of-the-woods in Sept. on the Carnival Glory. Although the ships décor was "way over the top" for us, we still had a wonderful cruise. Loved Halifax! After all the hype, kind of expected more from Peggy's Cove, but still enjoyed seeing it. Beautiful scenery. Thanks for the great review and pictures were a nice plus to look at. Have fun on your cruise next year!

Corinne

Brockville, Ontario

Thanks everyone for your compliments and comments....I feel quite selfish when I do this kind of review - I get to relive my trip all over again!

Cormike1: We used to live a 5 minute drive from Peggy's Cove. We went there in the OFF season only. In fact, DH made it a New Years Day tradition to go there, no matter what the weather. There are dozens of beautiful little treasures along the coast. We just like to keep them a secret!

And Bruinboy: I'd be glad to go on a cruise sooner - perhaps Florence could administer some sort of Cruise Trust fund?

Bravo! What a delightful review! Your humor and wit is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking us along on your trip. You travel as my DH and I do, the glass is always half full! You are ON VACATION! What can be wrong with that!

I love going to San Francisco and spending time there every year or every other. It was wonderful to see your photos and se what you decided to do with your time in my city! (I was born out there and then transplanted to Ohio at the age of ten.)

I too suffer from a form of narcolepsy! Every time we go to a movie theater, as soon as the lights go down, so do my eye lids! Give me ten minutes and I will rejoin the group for the rest of the show. We are kindred spirits!

Thank you again for your review. I will have to go read your others now!

• 11 months later...

Why thank you! I was just reminiscing about our trip the other day, and then I got the notification that someone had actually read the review! I'm ready for another one but I think our next will be an eastern coastal trip so we can act like tourists in some of our favourite cities that we already know and love!