Drive Stay and Park New Orleans

arcone

We are driving to New Orleans for our cruise on Sunshine. Does anyone know if there a hotel in New Orleans that we can stay and then leave the car at the hotel secure parking area. If possible free. Thank you for information.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you used the site stay123 dot com to find a stay and park hotel. I've found some good deals going through this site. The first time we sailed out of New Orleans, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Superdome for around $130, but the stay and park rate isn't available next time we sail. This next time we are at the Ramada Metairie for $119. It has a free shuttle to the French Quarter and port. It also has excellent reviews on Cruise Critic.

Another vote for Hampton Inn on St. Charles. $129 for the park & cruise rate. Comes to $140 something with tax. We booked our rooms for next year just the other day. Like someone else said, it's right on the streetcar line & breakfast is included.

The Prytania Park Hotel...free breakfast and free parking....if you stay 2 nights then you can park for free during your cruise....a cab is $7.00 to the cruise port

We are too. :D

We are too. :D

Me three! This Saturday and Sunday at Prytania Park Hotel. The last time that we cruised from NOLA we stayed at Quality Inn in Grenta who also offered a park and cruise package. I do not recommend Quality Inn, rude staff and the rooms are hit and miss as far as condition, some have been remodeled and some have not.

Me three! This Saturday and Sunday at Prytania Park Hotel. The last time that we cruised from NOLA we stayed at Quality Inn in Grenta who also offered a park and cruise package. I do not recommend Quality Inn, rude staff and the rooms are hit and miss as far as condition, some have been remodeled and some have not.

Good call, It doesnt have a pool, but what it lacks in features it makes up for with LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

And the free parking turns one vacation into two.

Me three! This Saturday and Sunday at Prytania Park Hotel.

I will be very interested with your comments on the Prytania.

It would be great if you could ask for a peek at their newly renovated King Suite which is our room next year. Have a great vacation. :)

It would be great if you could ask for a peek at their newly renovated King Suite which is our room next year. Have a great vacation. :)

Thanks! We have the room with the loft which has two queen beds...

Good call, It doesnt have a pool, but what it lacks in features it makes up for with LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

And the free parking turns one vacation into two.

I like your thinking ;) who needs a pool in NOLA anyways?

ImageUploadedByForums1382806470.475482.jpg.efac4f033c47339c500a7635918ffea5.jpg

I'm waiting on my room to be cleaned for an early check in. Sitting in the courtyard and this is an open door (room 123)...I don't think it's the king suite but you can call and ask...

ImageUploadedByForums1382806438.859406.jpg.8edf0f19ad28b16b2f85562bdac78200.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We have 7 couples staying at the Holiday Inn Tower West Bank in Gretna for the stay and park package. That same day is the Bayou Classic college football game in the Superdome so nothing was available on the East side of the river with a parking package.

We originally booked the Quality Inn in Gretna but changed when reviews on Hotel.com and Trip Adviser reported terrible mold problems and even bug bugs in some rooms this past summer.:eek:

Edited by terrydtx

[ATTACH]290928[/ATTACH][ATTACH]290929[/ATTACH]

I'm waiting on my room to be cleaned for an early check in. Sitting in the courtyard and this is an open door (room 123)...I don't think it's the king suite but you can call and ask...

That doen't look like the king suite. They recently sent me several pictures and our room has a flat screen tv while room 123 has an ancient tv set.

Still thanks a lot for remembering my request. Enjoy your stay.

:D

PA080526.jpg.b7521c3f3dec06fbc4de9f9b607d992d.jpg