Latitudes OBC Change?

Ilovesailing

Has anyone else noticed that the Latitudes Reward Inside offer has changed.The Haven & Suite to $150 and The Haven & Suite Cat. S1 to $250.

So it looks like all penthouse suites have gone from $300 to $150

that's quite a drop and really has to be considered when booking verse the competition.

It's shows a lack of appreciation to loyal NCL'ers

Correct me if I'm reading this wrong.

I don't understand the difference as to why they list The Haven twice and in the second box it refers to The Haven & Suite cat S1 which is the Haven Garden Villa.

I just know that when I saw this and went to check price of our booked Panama cruise for 2015 and both 2014 and 2015 dates both reflect the change to $150 for Penthouse.

I don't understand the difference as to why they list The Haven twice and in the second box it refers to The Haven & Suite cat S1 which is the Haven Garden Villa.

I just know that when I saw this and went to check price of our booked Panama cruise for 2015 and both 2014 and 2015 dates both reflect the change to $150 for Penthouse.

Looks to me like the Latitudes Insider Offer OBC is $250 for S1 cabins and $150 for all other "S" cabins. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

The thing I've noticed started many months ago when they have the OBC offers when booking during a "sale". Those amounts have been reduced quite a bit as well as compared to what they used to be.

That would seem to indicate they don't need to promote as much to fill rooms. What I've noticed lately on the other lines - (Princess, HAL, Celebrity as I recall) are "1-2-3" promos where you get three things like an unlimited drink package, free DSC, etc. which are better than NCL's more recent offerings of get the strawberries, or get strawberries plus a free specialty dinner, etc. based on the type of room booked with more for the higher room.

I thought that the Insider offers varied from time to time and did not have a set rate. The early booking for any suite has always been $300. Are we mixing these up or did I not understand how the Insider offers work?

I think you understand it perfectly. :)

I thought that the Insider offers varied from time to time and did not have a set rate. The early booking for any suite has always been $300. Are we mixing these up or did I not understand how the Insider offers work?

That was my understanding as well. Book a 5+ day cruise/suite 9 months or more out and get $300 OBC.

I assume the OP is talking about their 1-19-15 booking which is definitely more than 9 months out. OP are you saying your OBC is now being shown as $150 on your booking?

That was my understanding as well. Book a 5+ day cruise/suite 9 months or more out and get $300 OBC.

I assume the OP is talking about their 1-19-15 booking which is definitely more than 9 months out. OP are you saying your OBC is now being shown as $150 on your booking?

You are talking about the Suite OBC offer. The OP was asking about the current Latitudes Insider Offer. Apples and Oranges.

You are talking about the Suite OBC offer. The OP was asking about the current Latitudes Insider Offer. Apples and Oranges.

So was the Latitudes Insider offer at one time $300 for suites and is now $150, or is the OP confusing the 9 mo suite offer with the Latitudes Insider offer?

I don't pay too much attn. to the monthly oofers of changes to OBC but you would think that booking Jan. 2015 would be classed as an early booking. I'll watch this in future. Last change I ever saw was Amex which i believe went from $300 to $200 or $250

I don't pay too much attn. to the monthly oofers of changes to OBC but you would think that booking Jan. 2015 would be classed as an early booking. I'll watch this in future. Last change I ever saw was Amex which i believe went from $300 to $200 or $250

Jan 2015 WOULD be considered an early booking, but to get that promo you have to book under that promo's code. The Latitude Insider Offer you asked about in your original post is a different offer, with its own promotion code.

No I'm still showing the $300 on the acct. but if you book the same SF

the OBC has dropped to $150.

And now I just went to do a false booking for same date 1/2015,

this is what I found in small print under the cabin description which I missed earlier

★Book this suite for a 5+ day cruise at least nine months in advance, and automatically receive $300 to spend on board or $150 for 1- to 4-day sailings.

Yet under right where you see total cost below it says obc $150

Jan 2015 WOULD be considered an early booking, but to get that promo you have to book under that promo's code. The Latitude Insider Offer you asked about in your original post is a different offer, with its own promotion code.

OK so where do you get the promo code from for early booking i didn't put in a code when i originally booked this trip 4 months ago.

OK so where do you get the promo code from for early booking i didn't put in a code when i originally booked this trip 4 months ago.

Its listed in the Terms and Conditions for the offer. Or...you could get it from your PCC/TA.

As an aside....Your original post specified the Latitudes Insider Offer. The current offer is for "Select European and Alaska sailings" which would exclude it from the PC cruise you are taking....so the only relevant offer for your cruise would be the "Suite & Haven Offer"

Its listed in the Terms and Conditions for the offer. Or...you could get it from your PCC/TA.

As an aside....Your original post specified the Latitudes Insider Offer. The current offer is for "Select European and Alaska sailings" which would exclude it from the PC cruise you are taking....so the only relevant offer for your cruise would be the "Suite & Haven Offer"

Yes you are correct I should have stated "early Booking" and not Latitudes. thanks

Archived