Pearl in Key West????

Newtonville Dan

Good Monday morning all.

I notice that the Pearl is docked in Key West this morning. It's not supposed to be there. BlueJai and I watched it sailaway (late) from Miami yesterday onroute to Stirrup Cay. Then, will go to Ocho Rios.

Has anybody heard what is going on? Key West is not on this itinerary

Dan (& BlueJai)

Good Monday morning all.

I notice that the Pearl is docked in Key West this morning. It's not supposed to be there. BlueJai and I watched it sailaway (late) from Miami yesterday onroute to Stirrup Cay. Then, will go to Ocho Rios.

Has anybody heard what is going on? Key West is not on this itinerary

Dan (& BlueJai)

Was there a Sixthman Music cruise on the Pearl that departed yesterday? I thought they had a couple of those booked for October but cancelled the November tours. They do stop in Key West, I could be wrong though, I've been wrong before.

I really wish that NCL would make Key West a permanent stop on their cruises. What a wonderful destination!

It was. We stopped there on a regular stop in Jan/Feb 2009 during our Western-Eastern B2B on Pearl. However the immigration wasn't too smooth, it was handled onboard (I remember standing in a long queue through La Bistro to midship MDR to get our documents checked and keycards pierced) before we arrived.

Archived